Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Well, leaving aside the obvious options of Roy of the Rovers, Ball Boy and Billy the Fish, I'd have to go with Plug from the Bash Street Kids.

Squint your eyes slightly and you could swear we'd got Sticks back in the side...

zp6j.jpgmtg3.jpg

Plug                                                        "Sticks" Ormondroyd and friends

See what I mean? 

Wonder if he could do Sticks' trick of heading the ball into the box instead of controlling and crossing it...

Anybody think we could potentially take Rodwell on loan for the rest of the season.  Think he's currently making his third appearance of the season. 

I am sure we would be too concerned with his injury record, especially considering what happened with Jenas.

Norwich have rejected a transfer request from Wes Hoolihan.

I never really understand the point of rejecting a transfer request when a player is not really worth that much. Surely if accepted, Norwich wont have to pay him a loyalty bonus which would be a good chunk of what hes worth, hence saving themselves money. It may be the case they value him higher than what hes worth or they dont want to sell which i dont believe is the case

If you were to sign a cartoon character, who would it be?

I'm thinking one of the Street Sharks. Certainly tear up a defence or two...

ss1-036.jpg

The obvious choice must be Hulk

a28625dfe1a610fd1802c49a129c_grande.jpg

I genuinely don't remember any instant of clear ITK stuff from Richard. I remember some vague posts before signing a player but nothing really concrete.

The only time I saw something concrete was the 'and then some'

Fair enough if he's proved it to others. I still don't get the vague posts on here. Surely you can give enough info to add to the discussion without saying the name. HH was able to do that.

He's been sacked apparently!

Really?

If he was not sanctioned by the club to post on here I would guess he will lose his job. The club sacked John Lerwill, the club historian, for making inappropriate comments on H&V. Lerwill won £28k at a a Tribunal for unfair dismissal basically because the club did not have a 'Social Media Policy'. I rather suspect they have one now and that would almost certainly allow the club to dismiss HH for gross misconduct. Its a shame if that happens but the club will hold all the cards if HH is an employee and was not sanctioned.

Â