Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

How about this HH?

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Baker Clark

Bacuna Delph Westwood

Gabby Benteke Tonev

And if not correct can you tell us how many players are wrong in our line up so we can slowly figure it out?!

Got a blues fan on my twitter TL on about going to the pub to watch the villa 'get beat by the baggies' **** ridiculous... theres no chance id ever go the pub to watch them.

Hope we beat the baggies as im fed up of hearing that that they hate us even though we dont care about them via the radio.

Unbelievable how other midlands fans say they're the bigger club(s) yet they're so obssessed with talking about us.

COYVB

• Like 1

I hate that I have to watch all the other teams play over the weekend and wait for Villa to be last.  And yet when Monday comes and it's ALL OURS for ourselveses ... it's pretty great :)  Looking forward to settling in this evening and watching every minute of the coverage and quite confident too.

This has all the makings of a game which we look forward to all weekend, hell for the past fortnight. Then when it finally comes round, we get thumped :(

I'm still confident though. Think we'll sneak a 2-1 win

OK I'm going with the following 

------------------Guzan---------------

Bacuna -- Vlaar -- Clark ---- Luna

---------------Westwood--------------

-------Sylla ---------------Delph------

Weimann -------------------Tonev

---------------Benteke-----------------

I would be happy with a point, like we should always be away against most teams. WBA have been exactly the same as us this season, both with 14 points and both scoring/letting in few goals. To be honest, there are no players I really fear going up against, except for maybe Amalfitano and Berahino. I really hope Benteke will get back to scoring goals, he hasn't delivered the goods lately after coming back from injury. Could/should have scored against Spurs and two of his four goals are from penalties (one of them being a rebound). I predict him scoring today though :)

Actually, i've changed my mind. Think we'll play this...

----Guzan----

Bacuna - Vlaar - Clark - Luna

Weimann - Sylla - Westwood - Tonev

Kozak - Benteke

Maybe swap Clark for Baker. 

Edited by PieFacE

Guzan

Lowton - Vlaar - Baker - Luna

Delph       Sylla

Bacuna                     Tonev

Benteke  Gabby

Delph to have a free role though.