Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

i think we might see tonev as the top of a diamond with that lien up. shame no luna, would help bring back some balance. if 0-0 or we're chasing it i think we'll see weimann gabby and tekkers as a front 3 after an hour.

Sorry but if gabby is fit enough to make the bench he should be on the pitch.

To quote Hairy Hands...

I reckon the players coming back from injury aren't quite ready to start. But suppose having them on the bench with the chance to change the game in the last half four if they are needed to do so is a decent option to have. I also reckon we will go 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 depending on how the match is going. If we are on the front foot then it is three up top and if we aren't then it goes to two up top with one in the hole.

Sometime not only does it not make a lot of sense to change a winning team it also doesn't make a lot of sense to change a winning team when the players coming back from injury aren't fit enough to start.

Thought Luna would at least be on the bench.

Our lack of width is frightening

Would have preferred Lowton back in to push Bacuna up to the wing and Tonev the other side

Lambert did that against Cardiff in the second half and it paid off

Why has he reverted to the 75 mins of tripe we served up before Bacunas free kick.?

You can't really say he's reverted to the same thing without watching the game first. Just because the same players are on the pitch doesn't mean we'll play in the same way.

Fair point, I don't know for sure

But there's only a limited amount of ways those players starting can play

Chances are it won't be good to watch but Here's hoping!

I get the dont change a winning lineup stuff but still worries me that line up..

Me too, its the same team that was largely wank for 75 minutes v Cardiff until he changed the team. I really hope im not going to be watching guzan hoofing balls up to kozak again

• Like 1

Its ok, its a defensively sound formation . Clarke will play left back I guess and he's better defensively than Luna. we can always bring on Weimann and Gabby to get behind them later on in the game.

flG84Vu.gif

• Like 1