Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Belgian camp say its a slight knock and expect him to be fit for WBA. I'd expect him to be fit for this one.

He's got another week nearly to get over it. He's going to be ok! With Gabby and Weimann both doubtful we cant afford to loose him as well.

Edited by PaulC

Belgian camp say its a slight knock and expect him to be fit for WBA. I'd expect him to be fit for this one.

He's got another week nearly to get over it. He's going to be ok! With Gabby and Weimann both doubtful we cant afford to loose him as well.

Get him on a strong diet of  chips, beer and chocolate, and he will be ok. Why arent all belgians fatties?!

Get him on a strong diet of  chips, beer and chocolate, and he will be ok. Why arent all belgians fatties?!

They must get a lot of sex.

Had a dream about this game last night. We've won 1:0 after Kozak's header.

How often do your dreams come true?

Haha, hard to tell! Usually my dreams are abstract... but recently, i dreamed one or two times about my ex girlfriends and they've unexpectedly called me next day, after a couple years of silence...

Well, that kills it then.  You are cursed.

I see Mike Riley has apologised to the Baggies for the Chelsea penalty.  They've also officially complained about 4 penalty decisions this season.  So expect them to benefit on Monday from a questionable one. #tinfoilhatmode

Lots of boggies fans being a bit arrogant about this.

They are getting a little above themselves at the moment. If you listen to the local radio the yam yams believe that only Benteke would get into their team.

I think both squads are on a par and we have the advantage of having younger players with potential but it does seem that with our injuries piling up the luck is with them rather than us.

Having said that I still think we will beat them 2-1.

I'm really nervous of this one .. 

We need to keep it tight and play on the counters .. 

For me I'll go with :

Guzan ..

Bacuna .. Vlaar .. Baker .. Clark ..

Sylla .. Westwood .. Delph ..

Lowton .. Benteke .. Tonev ..

Assuming Gabby isn't fit ..

• Like 1

I'm really nervous of this one ..

We need to keep it tight and play on the counters ..

For me I'll go with :

Guzan ..

Bacuna .. Vlaar .. Baker .. Clark ..

Sylla .. Westwood .. Delph ..

Lowton .. Benteke .. Tonev ..

Assuming Gabby isn't fit ..

Lowton up front? Yeah ok.........

I have a feeling Lowton will play at right back and Bacuna on the right side of midfield. I think he'll persist with Kozak up front as well being as he scored and had his best game for us against Cardiff. He won't drop him after that. Is Luna fit?  Delph to replace KEA and other than that the team picks itself. Hope Weimann is fit enough to go on the bench

Hardly being patronising. His formation suggested lowton up top alongside benteke etc

Lowton right back and bacuna on the wing please

Edited by Giro