Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

I'd like to see us going 433 with Bacuna and Gabby in the forward positions of a 433. It's harsh on Kozak, but this is the style that seems to serve us best away from home.

As for who plays in the middle, then I think it's going to be Delph (obviously), Westwood (a Lamber favourite) and then one from KEA / Sylla. I suspect he'll go for KEA, but I wouldn't put money on it.

The defense should line up unchanged from the final whistle against Cardiff.

That's be SkyScumSport and PC Plod.

It's curious that plod has let it happen. I don't doubt Sky decided they wanted it at 8pm but you'd think plod would say "Eh, no that's not happening and here's a list as long as yer arm as to why it's not happening".

Wasn't it an evening game last season too ? Albeit 545pm I think

@VP was a 4 o clock Sunday kick off last season. @Hawthorns was a 5.30 Saturday kick off.

Here

EDIT: this is an article detailing what happened on Steer's last appearance against WBA, as discussed in the post above.

Norwich City's Jed Steer stars as victory over West Brom averts replay
• Canaries' goalkeeper shows England potential in 2-1 win
Edited by chappy

I hope Delph is fit for this one and even more so, Guzan. I don't particularly rate Steer from what I've seen so far.

Steer doesn't look big enough to be a top flight keeper. I may be wrong but he looks like the smallest PL keeper by several inches and doesn't seem to have any prescense.

He's only 1.5 inches smaller than guzan. Guzman is 6 ft 4.

Had a dream about this game last night. We've won 1:0 after Kozak's header.

How often do your dreams come true?

Haha, hard to tell! Usually my dreams are abstract... but recently, i dreamed one or two times about my ex girlfriends and they've unexpectedly called me next day, after a couple years of silence...