Weather...

Dodgyknees

At work we were talking about the weather being miserable outside so I asked "Did you get any snow yesterday?" and both my colleagues said they didn't know because neither of them went outside. Don't either of them have windows? :huh:

At work we were talking about the weather being miserable outside so I asked "Did you get any snow yesterday?" and both my colleagues said they didn't know because neither of them went outside. Don't either of them have windows? :huh:

When I'm back home from work in the evening, and not going out, in winter the curtains/blinds are drawn. Why would anyone be then looking out of their window (unless you're one of those neighbourhood curtain twitchers who loves to know what everyone else is doing on the street)?

Unless of course we should be periodically looking outside to check for snow?

Trying to snow in town at the moment, apparently come 11am it should be here.

I'm just waiting for the first cretinous **** idiot to say ''hopefully it will snow all through the night so we will be snowed in and won't be able to get to work''

same monotonous conversation every **** time

Who keeps their curtains drawn all day? Suspicious people, that's who.

And people who work nights.

Or vampires

My point exactly on both replies.

We don't draw curtains - we have real ones. I found pencil created ones to have little in the way of privacy .

• Like 1

It's been one Atlantic storm after the next for a few weeks here in the UK. Once we get locked into this type of weather pattern it does seem to go on and on all winter. I guess it's just the position of the jet stream this winter. I prefer the colder drier winters to this shitty wind and rain.

Locked in, how prophetic. Yet more wind and rain tonight. Will it ever end.

Windy as anything here, as it has been continuously for weeks now.  We're used to bad weather over here, but this winter has been atrocious.  Just about every promenade in every town has been smashed to buggery by the sea.

Â