Weather...

Dodgyknees

Its twatting it down in Devon. Nice and windy too!

Has been since about the beginning of December. One Atlantic storm after the other. UK winters are rubbish but this run of shitty weather is getting on my nerves now.

Yep.  We've got a very high tide tonight, and another night of 60mph winds.  Not a great combination.

Has been since about the beginning of December. One Atlantic storm after the other. UK winters are rubbish but this run of shitty weather is getting on my nerves now.
Yep. We've got a very high tide tonight, and another night of 60mph winds. Not a great combination.
Thinking about it I'm sure it stretches back further than December, I remember it being windy in early November too. Anyway, more wind and rain on saturated ground, a spring high tide tonight and no end in sight for the next few days and I still haven't repaired the roof and guttering from a previous storm. Ugh, role on summer! Moan over :P Edited by Kingfisher

Floods predicted outside my place again for tonight and tomorrow.

Howling out there right now.

Yep. We've got a very high tide tonight, and another night of 60mph winds. Not a great combination.

Yeah pretty much the same here.

Â