Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

Wild speculation form me here, but does anyone think Remi might give Wenger a ring about a loan? Someone like Arteta or Rosicky would do us the power of good. Although they're squad players for Arsenal, neither are regular starters.

39 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Wild speculation form me here, but does anyone think Remi might give Wenger a ring about a loan? Someone like Arteta or Rosicky would do us the power of good. Although they're squad players for Arsenal, neither are regular starters.

Rosicky wearing a Villa kit would be a dream come true for me. He is coming back to fitness, and would immediately be the best player in our squad if we somehow got him. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I've got a feeling that Garde's links with Wenger might help us get a loan player in from Arsenal. Anyone agree?

We can but hope but they might want to keep what they have as they already have injury problems and have three trophies to play for. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We should sell every player in January, play anyone who fancies a game and a rolling contract until the summer. Reckon we would save 40m+

I would offer my services but I have no desire to help Randy save anymore cash.

3 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Rosicky wearing a Villa kit would be a dream come true for me. He is coming back to fitness, and would immediately be the best player in our squad if we somehow got him. 

isnt that his thing ;)

23 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Wouldn't be suprised if we looked at Debuchy, Chambers or Ospina on loan from Arsenal. Maybe even Welbeck if he isn't still injured.

Most likely of that lot would be Chambers imo. Can't say he looks that amazing to me on the rare occasions he plays for Arsenal, so slow at full back and not great at CB either.

Debuchy's a good shout, good player and I'd imagine he still wants to get into the French euro 2016 squad so won't do that being back up to Bellerin.