Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I saw somewhere that someone mentioned Arkadiusz Milik of Ajax!! He is very good as well but very similar to Kozak!!

So which is he? very good or similar to Kozak?

:trollface:

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

By Kyle Walker, you mean the same Kyle Walker who is Spurs first choice right back? Or another Kyle Walker I'm not aware of? Because, yeah, I think it's fairly safe to say the former isn't happening . . . 

Kyle Walker-Peters? B)

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

By Kyle Walker, you mean the same Kyle Walker who is Spurs first choice right back? Or another Kyle Walker I'm not aware of? Because, yeah, I think it's fairly safe to say the former isn't happening . . . 

Kieran Trippier on the other hand....

I think when he was being linked on here to us in the summer people just assumed because he'd been injured forever and they signed Trippier he'd be in the Lennon/Townsend club but Poch clearly rates him given he's started pretty much every league game this season.

Players will join who ever will pay their wages ..if we were to go down and they are deemed good enough to play at higher level someone else will buy them and they get another nice sign on fee..

Sunderland want rid of Defoe ..he scores and we need goals might be an option.

From yesterday I think we need a striker / LB min.Then midfield some strength wouldn't go a miss so we could play someone alongside Sanchez as 2 holding mids.CB is a concern Clark goes from great to useless by the week , Lescott is over the hill and Richards doesn't read game well enough.Question is can we with them 3 and Ilori/Okore form a decent pairing or do we need to buy/loan.

We will look for loans. Zero chance of us spending as Lerner will already be wanting us to cut for the championship.

What's that based on?

He can't sell us in the prem, he has 0% chance of selling us in the championship

Not suggesting he'll do a Darren bent again but I can't believe that we'll have a sylla and Dawkins window either

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What's that based on?

He can't sell us in the prem, he has 0% chance of selling us in the championship

Not suggesting he'll do a Darren bent again but I can't believe that we'll have a sylla and Dawkins window either

I'd forgotten the Sylla and Dawkins window happened :lol: How the **** did Lambert keep us up in those days?