Libor Kozák

samjp26

Gary charles was out for 2 years after he broke fractured and dislocated his ankle after his foot got lodged in a hope in the surface of the villa park pitch. Not a comparable injury

I was at that game (west ham?) Heard a snap in the old trinity

Gary charles was out for 2 years after he broke fractured and dislocated his ankle after his foot got lodged in a hope in the surface of the villa park pitch. Not a comparable injury

At least there was hope at Villa Park in those days  ;)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I truly believe he will become a bit of a cult hero for us.

Yeah I can see that but they aren't always for the right reasons.  Makoun was a bit of a cult hero when he joined.

You don't really say too many positive things do you?

• Like 1

Do we know who is likely to be back in full training first out of Kozak and Benteke?

Kozak I think, he is/has been slightly ahead of Benteke.

I can't wait to have him back, I think he is a far better striker than many have given him credit for and we will be much better for having him available again.

He was clearly ahead of Benteke the practice session I saw.

I truly believe he will become a bit of a cult hero for us.

Yeah I can see that but they aren't always for the right reasons.  Makoun was a bit of a cult hero when he joined.

You don't really say too many positive things do you?

What? Have you got me confused with someone else?  I've been defending gabby and bent, i've defended lambert and the performance and result yesterday and have commented on how well cissokho, hutton, delph and westwood have played.  I've enjoyed the start we've made and i'm feeling a lot more optimistic about this season.  What have I said that's so negative?

Â