Libor Kozák

samjp26

I don't think it's unfair for people to say that Kozak has been surprisingly poor at general hold play and that Helenius maybe able to match him or add something different in this regard. Kozak has though showed excellent strikers nous for being in the right place and making his chances count. The real question is whether Helenius or Bowery will be able to match him in this respect. Personally I'll be preying Benteke stays fit

Edited by villaglint

I'm only doubting it because he was on the subs bench less than 24 hours ago.  It would need a remarkably quick turnaround - ie for Kozak to get injured, taken to hospital, necessary scans done and reviewed etc to say he is ruled out for the season.

Our medical staff have been known to miss things....

So more likley he travelled to Sunderland carrying a knock - which has now been investigated - must be something pretty bad - because even a break wouldn't keep him out for 4 months..... 

(Or HH has been ordered to downgrade his ITK credibility  by giving us duff info  !!!!!) ...Hopes

Kozak may not be everyones cup of tea - but he has secured us some vital points this season

Edited by smetrov

I did lol at the horse gif, but the guy is actually our joint-top scorer so he hardly contributes little :( If we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all.

Contributes little, though his goals have contributed in us having 9 points.

I said 'he hardly contributes little' as in he doesn't contribute little. I'm unsure whether you were disagreeing with something I didn't actually say, or whether you do believe he contributes little.

I did lol at the horse gif, but the guy is actually our joint-top scorer so he hardly contributes little :( If we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all.

Contributes little, though his goals have contributed in us having 9 points.

I said 'he hardly contributes little' as in he doesn't contribute little. I'm unsure whether you were disagreeing with something I didn't actually say, or whether you do believe he contributes little.

No i was agreeing with you, being sarcastic that he contributes little, when he's played a helping hand in our points total this year.

I'm only doubting it because he was on the subs bench less than 24 hours ago.  It would need a remarkably quick turnaround - ie for Kozak to get injured, taken to hospital, necessary scans done and reviewed etc to say he is ruled out for the season.

Our medical staff have been known to miss things....

First I've heard of this.

Â