Libor Kozák

samjp26

Olof Mellberg could have had any man he wanted..........

Sorry I'm late to the gay party...

If there's one party that its alright to be late to its the gay party.

Being late to a party is fashionable and if there is one thing the gays are it is fashionable! :D

On a side note I am delighted we have Ireland and Bannan out and as much as I love Bent he hasn't fit our style of play since we sold our wingers that will be a hefty amount off the wage bill.

Europa league stats say this guy is awesome Serie A stats say he is crap I guess we can judge in a few months time when he is up to speed.

As with all of our signing time will tell. They aren't all going to make it but if 3 or 4 do then I will take that.

If Benteke is injured, suspended are out of form and needs to rest then we do lack a like for like replacement (if this guy is close to that then...good)

Our philosophy is young, hungry, not the finished product but will bust his butt for the team............. I look forward to the day we play 5 forwards as we try to batter a team into submission.

Hairyhands is Paul Lambert.

I'm on to you.

i know this is a joke but after thinking about it, i personally believe hairyhands is in fact Andy Gray. has links with villa and journalists so would put him in a good position to get this info, also has a bit of time on his hands, and hairyhands was richard keys nickname, the bloke who helped ruin his sky sports career

massively off-topic there but wanted to get that theory i had out in the open :)

Hairyhands is just Mysteryman with a new alias. with MM being one of Randy Lerners crew..

Whatever happened to the general.. he copped too much flak on here.

No, mysteryman still posts on H&Vs but doesn't get as much info under the new manager. I think he is a local sponser who got friendly with Cowans hanging out in the corporate areas.

I find it funny how people moan about us not signing players, then when we do sign one they moan that they're all for cheap and then when it's rumoured that we're spending a lot they moan that it's a waste. :lol:

Wrong interpretation again Mantis.

Its not signing players on the cheap or for big fees that posters are questioning. its purchasing players for positions we already have ample cover when other positions need strengthening. 

Hang on Morpheus, Did you not say you would keep Bent for cover to Benteke as he could get injured etc? Now we are signing this cover you believe we have ample cover. Think you have an art of just liking to moan.

Thats very gracious of you ST.

The point is we already had Bent but then loaned him out while apparently paying anything from 4m-7m for another forward to be Benteke's understudy when that money could have gone towards a AM or DM.

Not an art of moaning just finding it hard to understand our priorities when we are on a limited budget.

You do seem to have cornered the art of misinterpretation however to suit your own agenda. 

Paying a Striker 80k a week to be cover for a role he couldn't do is pointless but this has been mentioned many times.

• Like 1

Agree with Morpheus for once, what was the point in this signing, we could have easily sent Bent to the gym for the entirety of last season, got him some stilts and recreated his entire playing style completely so he could be Bentegoal's understudy.

Stupid Lambert.

• Like 2

I'm on to you.

i know this is a joke but after thinking about it, i personally believe hairyhands is in fact Andy Gray. has links with villa and journalists so would put him in a good position to get this info, also has a bit of time on his hands, and hairyhands was richard keys nickname, the bloke who helped ruin his sky sports career

massively off-topic there but wanted to get that theory i had out in the open :)

Andy Gray hates the Villa.

No idea why, but he does.

• Like 1

I'm on to you.

He certainly does seem to come across that way, yet he still lived in the area and, when covering a Villa game a few years ago for Sky, was with his kids who were decked out in their own Villa shirts.

Odd one...

I'm on to you.

He certainly does seem to come across that way, yet he still lived in the area and, when covering a Villa game a few years ago for Sky, was with his kids who were decked out in their own Villa shirts.

Odd one...

I argue with an Everton fan about who Gray supports. I remember the game you mention with his two young daughters wearing Villa shirts with 'Gray' printed on the back.

Someone recently said Brian Little was anti-Villa while commentating. I think they're afraid of appearing biased and go too far in the other direction.

• Like 4

I reckon Lambert is planning ahead for when Benteke leaves next summer. I think this season will be used to introduce Kozak gently to the Premier League with the aim being that he eventually steps up next season and takes over from CB.

I don't think so. They can play together.

I think we will see a 4-3-1-2 or a 3-5-2 at certain times, with Kozak and Benteke providing a powerfull threat in the box.

Â