Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Bond

Off to London! Our first game against Arsenal and my debut in premier league. Let get 3 points ✌⚽

May not mean he's getting a start but he has said it's debut. May be nothing, may be something.

Guzan

Lowton  Okore  Vlaar  Luna

Westwood Delph

Weimann  Bacuna  Agbonlahor

Benteke

Is how I think we will line up, as I've said before I think Tonev and Gabby vs Gibbs + Jenkinson could be brilliant though but think Tonev/Helenius will only get on when Weimann and Bacuna/KEA tires on the 70th-80th.

• Like 1

Think it'll be KEA

I thought he had been dobbins all pre-season?

He looked great in pre-season until Malaga, where he was a bit weak. He had a nice audacious chip over the defenders for a Benteke goal (can't remember which game that was). Evidently he looked good last pre-season also and then struggled in the league, so we'll see. With Sylla out I agree with Stefan that Lambert will probably go for KEA.

They've had to recall Frimpong back to their first team to make up numbers.

Our best chance to take a scalp comes on the first day of the season.

Hope we show them what we are about, quite a few Arsenal fans think we are crap and Benteke is overrated hahaha.

If Benteke does score hope we have a rendition of :

Ooooooooooh Benteke bam ba lam.....to the tune of Black Betty.

as opposed to the more laboured : oooooooooh Christian Benteke.....which is ok but a bit laboured.

Missed the stuff on Sylla, how long is he out for? Is he the only one out?

Sylla's out til 8/24. Chris Herd is also out with a calf injury, not sure we'd see much of him in the squad anyway.

SOOOOOOOO excited for tomorrow. Come on you Villa boys!!