Manchester United

BOF

On 18/08/2023 at 10:39, turvontour said:

Like I need an invitation to boo Man United players. Horrible squad of players.

It was staggering they had a dressing room a couple of years ago which included Greenwood, Ronaldo, Fernandes, Pogba, Lingard, Shaw, Maguire etc. Just imagine having to deal with that as a manager. Poor Ole. Haha

Add Anthony into that. Not only is he a shit footballer his ex girlfriend is about to take a 70 page document detailing domestic abuse to the police. Utd the stomping ground of alleged  abusers and rapists. Disgusting 

• Like 2

Murmurs from the tabloids so take it with a not insignificant amount of salt…but the rumours are supposedly they’re going to u-turn on the Greenwood decision off the back of the negative reaction (whodathunkit?)

So while officially there’s no decision been made but a few days ago the intimation was they were going to bring him back, now there’s still no decision but the sense is they won’t keep him at the club.

Again, large piece of salt.

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Murmurs from the tabloids so take it with a not insignificant amount of salt…but the rumours are supposedly they’re going to u-turn on the Greenwood decision off the back of the negative reaction (whodathunkit?)

So while officially there’s no decision been made but a few days ago the intimation was they were going to bring him back, now there’s still no decision but the sense is they won’t keep him at the club.

Again, large piece of salt.

They should offer him some loans to places that have a more relaxed stance on sexual assaults. Try and recover some of the lost wages. Or let him rot. Whatever. 

• Like 1

On 18/08/2023 at 10:39, turvontour said:

Like I need an invitation to boo Man United players. Horrible squad of players.

It was staggering they had a dressing room a couple of years ago which included Greenwood, Ronaldo, Fernandes, Pogba, Lingard, Shaw, Maguire etc. Just imagine having to deal with that as a manager. Poor Ole. Haha

Solskjaer had no problems with playing players facing rape charges, read up on the Babacar Sarr case from his Molde days. A scumbag too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

Add Anthony into that. Not only is he a shit footballer his ex girlfriend is about to take a 70 page document detailing domestic abuse to the police. Utd the stomping ground of alleged  abusers and rapists. Disgusting 

I think thats just Manchester...

Lets not forget Ched Evans, Adam Johnson, Robinho et al...

Ten Hag's recruitment is slapdash. The team cohesion is unbalanced and their spirit is easily broken. Some of the players are outwardly unlikeable and don't represent the club well. They don't have a style of play. Every game it's just a complete improvisation. 

• Like 1

On 14/08/2023 at 06:14, Genie said:

Manchester United Male Fans have released a statement welcoming Mason Greenwood back into the squad.

https://x.com/utdmist/status/1690606337862877184?s=46&t=4cAqfxZAexKaQ7gdDKP31w

(I’m not sure why it’s not embedding the tweet?)

I'm late to this, but I'm assuming this was written by a 7 year old who was raised by a male single parent who happened to be a committed neo-nazi and convicted spousal abuser (multiple times)

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm late to this, but I'm assuming this was written by a 7 year old who was raised by a male single parent who happened to be a committed neo-nazi and convicted spousal abuser (multiple times)

It’s a fairly disgusting attempt to basically ask everyone to just brush everything under the carpet because he is a decent footballer and they need a striker so club need before the wider needs of society. Speaks volumes of Utd as a club. FWIW if this was a Villa player we were discussing I don’t care who it is I would but be welcoming them back into the squad

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, villa89 said:

So should Luton. United are an absolute shambles. 

I wouldn’t be so quick to dance on their grave. Last year they lost at home to Brighton on the opening day and followed that up by getting smashed 4-0 at Brentford. Still won the League Cup and finished third. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Remember that time Mount was superior to Grealish in the eyes of Southgate

absolute bizarre. Mount has had good spells in his career but is mainly a vanilla player

Terrible fit for this Man. United team. They should just play him out wide and sacrifice a wide player.

2 hours ago, Wurzel said:

From the response to the defeat last night it seems that the fans are already turning on the manager. Good times.

If he's in charge of transfers he should be sacked. They've made horrendous signings.

The fact that they are still bringing on players like Martial to try to salvage a result is telling. They're a stagnant club, and Ten Hag is looking more and more like a pretender.

Â