Manchester United

BOF

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

From my experience the majority of die hard man utd fans, those that are so die hard that they have to wear the shirt round Morrisons on a week night, couldnt tell you what colour villas away kit is but could tell you the birthday of the left back in the their U18 team

Weird bunch, ridiculously blinkered, love utd but seemingly don't like football that much 

And I'm not sure if the die hard stuff is symptomatic of being a glory hunter who lives 2 hours away from Manchester, like they have to show their support for their club more than normal fans to prove they're real fans rather than just glory hunters, theyre compensating for their inadequacies because deep down subconsciously they know what they are 

To be fair why should they remember what colour away kits are for other teams? Unless it's an odd one (like Utds zebra kit) why bother remembering? 

• Like 3

I doubt I could correctly name more than half of the current PL team's away kit colours. I just watch the Villa so there's a good chance chance I've never even seen them, and at most it'd be once, so I'd be guessing based on historical kits. Didn't realise that was so odd :) 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

To be fair why should they remember what colour away kits are for other teams? Unless it's an odd one (like Utds zebra kit) why bother remembering? 

Change the example then

What I mean is that they obsess over their own club but then show very little general knowledge or interest in football 

Hence there is usually little point trying to talk to them about football, they'll join in a conversation between wolves and villa fans taking the piss out of West Brom but their knowledge of all 3 clubs will be terrible, you mention something about utd and its like they've eaten the utd almanac 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Change the example then

What I mean is that they obsess over their own club but then show very little general knowledge or interest in football 

Hence there is usually little point trying to talk to them about football, they'll join in a conversation between wolves and villa fans taking the piss out of West Brom but their knowledge of all 3 clubs will be terrible, you mention something about utd and its like they've eaten the utd almanac 

I get where you're coming from and don't like (most) Utd fans as they're usually arrogant prats. 

However I think all fans are more tuned into their own clubs though, that's where their interest/passion lies. I care about Villa, I care about our academy teams and watch their games when I can.

I don't really care about the wider points of other clubs, like who their youth players are or who their 3rd choice keeper is. I don't watch Champions League games and if Villa aren't playing I'm not overly fussed about other games unless it affects us. I don't have time or energy to be that interested or invested. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Huge crowd gathering outside the stadium, loads of police too. 
I have a feeling it’s going to kick off inside and outside of the stadium.

Bigger crowd this time based on them having more time to know it was coming? 

If it's called off again then dock them points

Unfortunately at worst I think the PL will award Liverpool a win nothing more 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

There will be a bit of scum6 collusion here tonight, manU to throw this one to let Liverscum try get top4.

They threw the Leicester game to try and Stop Liverpool making top 4

Morning all..

I have attached a list of all the honours that man yoo have won since the Glazers took over in 2005......remind me what are their scum fans demonstrating about ...?

1867556726_manyoo.PNG.5bae8461fb5152a53c9db1352c9cda39.PNG

1 minute ago, delboy54 said:

Morning all..

I have attached a list of all the honours that man yoo have won since the Glazers took over in 2005......remind me what are their scum fans demonstrating about ...?

1867556726_manyoo.PNG.5bae8461fb5152a53c9db1352c9cda39.PNG

Ok I will remind you in this capitalist society they think that the glazers are very naughty boys for making a few quid off them.

They are basically throwing their toys out the pram because they are now the 2nd best team in their city.

Bunch of words removed the lot of them!

• Like 1

They could have spent more and won more if only the glazers didn't take money out... More than the billion they've spent in the last 10 years and 5th highest wage bill in Europe... 

Woodward is the problem there not the glazers, they spend more than enough to compete, him going could be huge, get rid of ole, bring in some proper players rather than shirt sellers and marketing tools, change the culture of the club, get pogba off the adverts for Nigerian fruit juice and get him to focus on football

Utd could very quickly turn it around imo 

Â