Manchester United

BOF

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Alot of my mates are United fans here in london. The most deluded fans ever

They were aguing how the ref was fine yesterday,  ollies was blatent dive and never a hand ball from greenwood.

The same fans atht thought konsa last season was a pen.

Deluded

They are usually a very one eyed entitled bunch from my experience. You get the odd decent one, but they generally have been spoilt by success over the years.

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Alot of my mates are United fans here in london. The most deluded fans ever

They were aguing how the ref was fine yesterday,  ollies was blatent dive and never a hand ball from greenwood.

The same fans atht thought konsa last season was a pen.

Deluded

Thats what i got up here in the North West. "Watkins is a cheat"  "hes a diver", cant be bothered arguing anymore.  Sick of hearing about how  great Cavani is as well.  Then MOTD is just as bad 

11 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Thats what i got up here in the North West. "Watkins is a cheat"  "hes a diver", cant be bothered arguing anymore.  Sick of hearing about how  great Cavani is as well.  Then MOTD is just as bad 

It’s so annoying that we’ve seen about a million instances of players cheating to win fouls this season, then the only 1 that went punished was on us and it was a second yellow. 

• Like 1

Cavani such an inspired signing, such a good pick up, absolute genius signing.

On about 200 bags a week.

100+ caps.

1 in 2 record his entire career, including Serie A when it was close to 1 in 1 ratio his final few seasons and in the CL.

Won about a billion honours and individual awards.

Aye, such a genius pick up.

**** me, give it a rest.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Cavani such an inspired signing, such a good pick up, absolute genius signing.

On about 200 bags a week.

100+ caps.

1 in 2 record his entire career, including Serie A when it was close to 1 in 1 ratio his final few seasons and in the CL.

Won about a billion honours and individual awards.

Aye, such a genius pick up.

**** me, give it a rest.

The Ole haters were all saying he was finished though when he signed.

Its certainly not a hidden gem, and United one of only a small cluster of clubs who could afford him.

Had to laugh, they brought on Cavani with his 1 in 2 at the highest level. We brought on Davis with his 1 in 2…… season.

• Haha 1

For a player who I used to quite admire as a kid growing up, not making a fuss being a sub most of the time, but coming into a game and often making a difference, I'm really getting fed up with Ole's constant moaning about everything from scheduling to ref decisions.

It's a boring and tired cliche in football now - think of something else to moan about. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

United make ten changes the rocket polishers

Surely they should be fined for this deliberately playing a weakened side

Premier League made them play 4 games in 8 days. Would be killing the players to make them play an unchanged team 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

United make ten changes the rocket polishers

Surely they should be fined for this deliberately playing a weakened side

Did away with it with the 25 man squad rule, there are no "weakened" teams anymore 

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Premier League made them play 4 games in 8 days. Would be killing the players to make them play an unchanged team 

Or they could have just made 3-4 changes against us.

They are going go lose this game ans its not fair on west ham

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

10 changes though? A bit much don't you think?

Looks like they are doing this to make a point rather than actually resting players

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Looks like they are doing this to make a point rather than actually resting players

It is but its obvious this was the game he was going to rest players as hes not going to put out a weakened team against their arch rivals. 

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Maybe

But at the same time they can't win the league, they won't be caught by 5th and beating Liverpool is far more important 

I then also think that this game is a big one for the mentality of the players, do you want to be here? Or just throw the towel in tonight cos everyone expected you to lose? VDB, telles, bailly, tuanzebe can all moan about wanting more games, Greenwood about playing Central striker rather than out wide, matic and mata about being sent out to pasture, there should be more than enough of them with something to prove 

• Like 1

On 10/05/2021 at 08:09, mottaloo said:

For me, i hate the hoardes of glory hunting "fans" more than the club itself, especially the tamworth and nuneaton reds i work with who expect me to take them seriously when they say "we/us" despite never even been near Manchester.

They are - invariably - total words removed. 

There was a time at work when there were 5 Man Utd fans on a bank of 8 desks I was on. Only 1 of them was a proper Manc lad. 

I refused to talk football with them! To be fair, they didn't really talk about football either - more armchair fans. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

There was a time at work when there were 5 Man Utd fans on a bank of 8 desks I was on. Only 1 of them was a proper Manc lad. 

I refused to talk football with them! To be fair, they didn't really talk about football either - more armchair fans. 

From my experience the majority of die hard man utd fans, those that are so die hard that they have to wear the shirt round Morrisons on a week night, couldnt tell you what colour villas away kit is but could tell you the birthday of the left back in the their U18 team

Weird bunch, ridiculously blinkered, love utd but seemingly don't like football that much 

And I'm not sure if the die hard stuff is symptomatic of being a glory hunter who lives 2 hours away from Manchester, like they have to show their support for their club more than normal fans to prove they're real fans rather than just glory hunters, theyre compensating for their inadequacies because deep down subconsciously they know what they are 

• Like 1

Â