villarule123

Appoint a manager with about as much personality and flair as my Grandad's cardigan. Why change the habit of a lifetime.

I am sure Merson and his Soccer Saturday will be creaming themselves at a "Brilliant Young British Manager" not being able to get a top job at a 'THOP THOP' club.

• Haha 1

I don't think rowett is that bad to be hinest. Plays horrific football but he is good at setting sides up.

I think this would be a good appointment.  Stoke should have gone for monk I think 

Smart move. Derby have said they're cutting their budget for next season so squad won't be as strong as this year and as we've seen in the past a slow start to the season and Mel Morris usually sacks the manager.

Likes of Pieters and Shawcross will stay on so he'll have a decent defence to work with. Also dosen't have to move house again. :lol:

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't think rowett is that bad to be hinest. Plays horrific football but he is good at setting sides up.

I think this would be a good appointment.  Stoke should have gone for monk I think 

But he's never done it?

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

But he's never done it?

I’m pretty sure in this instance that is not a classic dem autocorrect and he is saying that Rowett is good at setting teams up, not getting teams up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Stoke ruled out Potter who would have been interesting and also an ex Stoke player

Ex Stoke player called Potter becoming the manager. Make it happen.

That's like a dude named Villan managing us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Ex Stoke player called Potter becoming the manager. Make it happen.

That's like a dude named Villan managing us.

I still dream of us getting David Villa up front :D

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

I still dream of us getting David Villa up front :D

Arsene Wenger at Arsenal will still never be topped. I know a lot of people who actually think the club was named after him :lol: 

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

That's outrageous :crylaugh:

I actually started following them back in the late 90's watching Eurogoals on Eurosport because of him being their manager and I thought it was funny :D 

Only a casual supporter but still.

• Like 1

Â