villarule123

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You won’t hear me arguing , id rather have a punt on him than Hughes or Pardew. But still I don’t think this one workout for him. It’s too big a job. They remind me of us first season in championship

Well I know people at Stoke and people at the club are very impressed with him so far, doesn't mean that it will work out but they think it will.

• 7 months later...
34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Imbula was not a much better signing. Senior players didnt like him at Stoke

From memory he did show some promise in France so they probably thought he'd be new N'zonzi or something.

Immediately coupled up with Berahino so that probably wasn't a great sign....

• 1 month later...
On 19/01/2019 at 18:46, TrentVilla said:

*Cough* *cough* 

One game and all but still.... not bad

*cough cough * on verge Of being sacked at stoke and pulis rumoured to be going back... =p

not auoraied in the slightest he flopped. Too big a job for him. 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

*cough cough * on verge Of being sacked at stoke and pulis rumoured to be going back... =p

not auoraied in the slightest he flopped. Too big a job for him. 

I would say he was completely auoraied

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Playing at home against Huddersfield, the one team that have been just as bad as them this season, and they still manage to lose.

Juninho Bacuna scored winner

Stoke didn't register a single shot on target all game.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Thanks 1

Well I think Stoke bizarrely needed a Bruce or Pulis when came down. Rowett as expected was a donkey but Jones is a good manager but with an entitled squad. Butland as said before is a donkey, McClean not much better. Have Vokes up front who is a bit of a lump. Is a few more than them guys 

Would take a 2/3 year plan to get Stoke back up 

Meh, always a tin pot club anyway. Built a big stadium and still couldn't get past the playoffs in the old division 2. I remember when they beat Leicester to get promoted to the premier league years ago. It was the Huddersfield of 3 years ago story. Normal order and all that.

Stoke is just bizarre.

He's still playing McClean at left back, they signed Stephen Ward in summer and no idea where he is.

Mark Duffy was a regular in Sheffield United over last few years so has winning mentality, can't even get off their bench.

Yeah if Pulis comes in Vokes will be straight in and they'll just hit up to him all game and feed off second balls. Might pick up the odd 1-0 to at least get them moving like we did in Steve Bruce first few weeks.

Stoke need to win 15 games to be sure of staying up. They're not far off a 50% winning ratio already at this early stage of the season. Think it will be beyond anyone coming in now.

That was a huge win for Huddersfield btw. They are pretty bad aswell but slowly string together an unbeaten run now. Nicely timing it with some team called Birmingham City sliding down the league. Actually SHA-Boro is a big game on Friday as they're on a poor run aswell.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

That was a huge win for Huddersfield btw. They are pretty bad aswell but slowly string together an unbeaten run now. Nicely timing it with some team called Birmingham City sliding down the league. Actually SHA-Boro is a big game on Friday as they're on a poor run aswell.

Surprised Boro are so bad, even when bad they are solid enough. 

Gibson prob blame Villa for this

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Surprised Boro are so bad, even when bad they are solid enough. 

Gibson prob blame Villa for this

Gibson is taking legal action against balls for crossing the goal line.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As much as people moan about the likes of fat sam, Pulis, Bruce etc they are all good at stopping shit like this and preventing you going crashing through the leagues,sure it might not be much fun to watch at times but it's better than the current getting beat every week form and you don't end up in league 1 or worse

• Like 3

Â