VillaGoMarching

I just don't think Spurs have improved at all since the Redknapp days. 

then again I think Spurs massively underachieved with Redknapp considering he had 2 of the best current players in the world yet he blew a huge lead over Arsenal on many occasions. he was so good he initially threw one of them on the left wing as he didnt think he was good enough for centre midfield and he tried to flog the other guy to Birmingham or Forest

then again I think Spurs massively underachieved with Redknapp considering he had 2 of the best current players in the world yet he blew a huge lead over Arsenal on many occasions. he was so good he initially threw one of them on the left wing as he didnt think he was good enough for centre midfield and he tried to flog the other guy to Birmingham or Forest

Bale was one, who was the other?

On course for their 4th home defeat already.  :crylaugh: 

They were lucky to beat us with the ref, if they hadn't they'd be just above the relegation zone currently.

And I see Boy wonder Harry Kane hasn't scored against a competent premier league defence, excuse me if I don't die of shock.

At this rate Glaston won't be back on here until 2020. ;)

Its funny that with all the money they have spent  their standout player is Harry Kane who came through their academy.

Why? Barcelona have probably spent £350m+ over the past five years and their best player is a kid who came through the academy.  

Probably, but I'd stick with him for a season or two.  Spurs have been burning through managers like they are going out of fashion since candleface left so maybe a bit of stability at the club is what they require.  

Porkachinno on the hot seat now, probably

I'd doubt it. They gave him a 5 year contract and haven't let him spend much money yet. I think they have written off this season and will use it to try to clear out the dead wood with Ponchettino buying his own players next summer.

I think he finished 4th twice? Spurs aren't going to finish 4th with their current squad. Plus, with Bale and Modric, he got them playing very well. 

I know its popular on here to knock Redknapp and I do it as well, but his tenure as manager of Spurs was very decent and they have looked a worse team since they sacked him

Edited by Xela

I like that he was sacked for finishing 4th because I can't stand the bloke. But what a mental decision that was.

he was sacked for losing a 10 point lead in 3rd over Arsenal with about a third of season left. MON should have been sacked for same reason

Â