VillaGoMarching

It's against the law for Spurs to finish above Arsenal. If they can't do it when they have 8 point leads over Arsenal going into March, they aren't going to do it now without a manager and Arsenal are the strongest for a good few years.

I think the current top 4 will be the teams currently there although not in the order they are now.

Whatever the odds on him being replaced in the summer are...I'll take them. His appointment for 18 months sounds like a face saver. He had stated he wanted the job full time or not at all. Spurs rumoured to be after Van Gaal after the world cup so would need a caretaker until the end of season. I can hear Levy & Baldini "So what's the minimum amount of time we can fool people into thinking this is permanent appointment?" "About 18 months?"

The only question is: Is Sherwood in on it or does he really think he is their first choice?

• Like 2

Whatever the odds on him being replaced in the summer are...I'll take them. His appointment for 18 months sounds like a face saver. He had stated he wanted the job full time or not at all. Spurs rumoured to be after Van Gaal after the world cup so would need a caretaker until the end of season. I can hear Levy & Baldini "So what's the minimum amount of time we can fool people into thinking this is permanent appointment?" "About 18 months?"

The only question is: Is Sherwood in on it or does he really think he is their first choice?

I think you're right that they'll sack him in the Summer or just after no matter what, similar to Di Matteo. I don't think he is in on it though, his statement about getting the job full-time seemed like he meant it, it was quite passionate in my opinion.

Good on him though, he clearly cares for the club's well being.

I think you're right that they'll sack him in the Summer or just after no matter what, similar to Di Matteo. I don't think he is in on it though, his statement about getting the job full-time seemed like he meant it, it was quite passionate in my opinion.

Good on him though, he clearly cares for the club's well being.

He probably knows the score but he's just been give a massive break, one he can't have seen coming just a few months ago, so he's going to be determined to make the most of it.

What a ridiculous appointment. How can a top club like Spurs hire someone like that.

Levy seems to have bowed to media pressure. His few interviews so far have annoyed me a lot, reminds me a lot of his buddy Harry.

His team selection yesterday was bizarre and he got away with it big time, the Harry redknapp tactic of putting 11 good players out hoping for the best.

Â