VillaGoMarching

That model is successful for a lot of clubs to be fair.

Yes, it has always been Levy's policy and you could say it is the reason they are compeating for 4th every season. As said above, AVB probably needed instant results, not furture development.

Swansea City boss Michael Laudrup on speculation linking him with the vacant Tottenham managerial position:

"It's always flattering when others are talking about you. Tottenham are a big club, but the only thing I will say is I would never leave a club in the middle of the season.

"I've never done that as a player and a manager and it wont happen in the future either."

So unless spuds keep sherwood on until the end of the season, it seems this rules out Laudrup.

I wonder if Levy approached Lerner to speak to Lambert what would the outcome be? 

Haha, I am pretty sure Paul Lambert is not even in the top 100 on the list of candidates. We as fans might see the things going on behind the scenes, the restraints and such (clutching straws at least), but for everyone else Paul Lambert is just another manager that is currently failing with a club belonging higher up the table, playing dull football without any pattern. Sorry to say!

It's quite rich from Tim Sherwood claiming he should have the job on a full-time basis since he is a Tottenham-man and knows the club through and through. He played almost 250 games for Blackburn, then he went to Spurs where he actually played less than what James Milner has done at Man City thus far.

I wonder if Levy approached Lerner to speak to Lambert what would the outcome be?

Haha, I am pretty sure Paul Lambert is not even in the top 100 on the list of candidates. We as fans might see the things going on behind the scenes, the restraints and such (clutching straws at least), but for everyone else Paul Lambert is just another manager that is currently failing with a club belonging higher up the table, playing dull football without any pattern. Sorry to say!

It's quite rich from Tim Sherwood claiming he should have the job on a full-time basis since he is a Tottenham-man and knows the club through and through. He played almost 250 games for Blackburn, then he went to Spurs where he actually played less than what James Milner has done at Man City thus far.

Top 100? Failing? I Sony know what you're expectations are but finish where we currently are and I'll be delighted.

Amuses me from the negativity of AVB that Sherwood has gone the other way...Lamela.....Dembele,....Eriksen.....sigurdson, who's the ball winner in that central four exactly?!

Kind of feels like Levy is controlling him as a puppet...I'd love them to give him the job until the end of the season as I reckon they'll be joining us in mid table nothingness land before too long.

Adebayor is so talented, and honestly a really good striker. If avb played him over Soldado, I wonder if things would've gone differently.

Or if they had signed Benteke.

Except Benteke has been rubbish this season. 

Pre-injury he was just fine.

Â