Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I've always tended to assume that only blokes left bogs in that state, but apparently not. In France a few years ago, the missus and I used some public toilets (and, let's face it, French public toilets don't have the best reputation) - the men's were perfectly OK, but Mrs M came out of the ladies gagging, said it was absolute excremental carnage in there. 

I used to work in pubs and clubs, at closing time the one job everyone wanted to avoid was cleaning the women’s bogs.

Ive seen things in there no man should ever have to see frankly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, leighavfc said:

My neighbour....she is let's say privileged... her mom and dad live on Roman Road, and she is a bit up her own arse. She is a teacher at a primary school. Couple of weeks ago when we were talking about the virus she said I hope they close the schools so I get time off. I looked her funny and said well you dont really because that means things will have got a lot worse!!!!!

They are also on the verge of moving house. The other day I was having a fag out the front she was getting dropped home by her dad, she did this really nervous giggly type run towards me... it was so weird but I knew what was about to happen.... she had come round to brag... "My dad is buying our house cash you know" "The only thing we need to worry about is not getting flooded" whilst giggling 🙄 yada yada.... 

This week all we have had is constant messages from her moaning about Coronavirus,

"i just want to get what i want and need from the shops" 

"School situation is looking bad, I'm going to have so much work to do at home when they close" thought you wanted them to close?.....

"I'm done with this Coronavirus, its shafting good people like us, we cant get stuff we need in the shops and the financial side is looking bleak" What makes you say that then, knowing full well something has affected her house move or something. "Well my dad is advising we dont move now and delay it for as long as possible. We were so close and have waste money on fees and everything". I laughed for a little while tbh as it serves her right! Tbh I would buy her f*****g house off her for an inflated price just to get rid of her! 

The worse thing about this is the kids are great and get on really well with my two and her other half is an absolute diamond who would and will help anytime I can.

Calling @rjw63for some sensible advice you might need to use !

Just now, leighavfc said:

Please enlighten me!! Bloody woman 😂😂

You're new around here aren't you ? 😂

Take a look at his profile pic....and the letters on it....😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

You're new around here aren't you ? 😂

Take a look at his profile pic....and the letters on it....😉

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 not new but not frequent enough to miss this important advice from @rjw63

I will certainly be using this vital advice 😂😂😂 thanks lads problem solved 😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, choffer said:

The amount of emails I’ve had from companies treating the COVID-19 outbreak as a marketing event. Software for this, services for that. Profiteering scum. 

There are also scam apps that supposedly do things like track C19 in your area, but infest your phone with ransomware. Beware. 

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

There are also scam apps that supposedly do things like track C19 in your area, but infest your phone with ransomware. Beware. 

Yep. I had to warn our staff of that yesterday. Three people suggested they’d already downloaded it (which much like the virus suggests many more had it but didn’t let on). Thankfully it was a relatively naive app which was easy to unlock. 

Exhausted. Last few days at work have been emotionally draining. Been in contact with clients who have been really impacted with the CV19 outbreak. Trying to restructure debt and assist where we can. 

I just feel overwhelmed. For every one I sort out, there are two more requests for help. 

I've not been outdoors since Sunday... I'm not self isolating, I just haven't had chance :( 

• Sad 1

On 18/03/2020 at 10:56, Stevo985 said:

We have this problem at work, but in the ladies' toilets. People leaving it in an absolute state.

In a former life, I used to own a nightclub

In my current life I work in the bowels of a call centre

The women's toilets are ALWAYS the worst

In the nightclub it was a horror scene for the cleaner nearly every morning. Absolutely horrendous. There were times I was that cleaner. These days I'd want a Hazmat suit before attempting

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, bickster said:

In a former life, I used to own a nightclub

In my current life I work in the bowels of a call centre

The women's toilets are ALWAYS the worst

In the nightclub it was a horror scene for the cleaner nearly every morning. Absolutely horrendous. There were times I was that cleaner. These days I'd want a Hazmat suit before attempting

I agree completely on the ladies toilet issue. I used to work with a facilities manager, some of things he’d find in the women’s toilets at his call centre were shocking. Turds on the floor near the sinks, blood smears on the mirrors etc... just plain gross!

Which nightclub did you own, by the way? 

My boss is called Jason and I'm copied in to most of his emails, and an awful lot start with 'Hi Jase'

What the feck is "Jase'". I've no doubt that this annoys me more than it should. 

Just now, av1 said:

My boss is called Jason and I'm copied in to most of his emails, and an awful lot start with 'Hi Jase'

What the feck is "Jase'". I've no doubt that this annoys me more than it should. 

One of my ex-business partners was a Jason called "Jase". Never bothered me though (or him)

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

One of my ex-business partners was a Jason called "Jase". Never bothered me though (or him)

To be honest I call him that aswell, but to spell it like that in an email? 

I'm a Brummie that has lived in the black country for the last 10yrs or so so I have a lot friends from Dudley and it always confuses me we they spell things like they'd say it on social media. 

'aw bin ya' kind of thing. 

Edited by av1

14 hours ago, av1 said:

Not quite Jase admittedly.......

CB62B9F4-AD98-47B3-A52A-40ACC351F1B4.jpeg

Â