Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

the **** health club in Ambridge is still open too, doing massages this afternoon, not a care in the world.

I'm offering half price Reiki sessions via skype.

• Like 1

On 20/03/2020 at 16:11, av1 said:

To be honest I call him that aswell, but to spell it like that in an email? 

I'm a Brummie that has lived in the black country for the last 10yrs or so so I have a lot friends from Dudley and it always confuses me we they spell things like they'd say it on social media. 

'aw bin ya' kind of thing. 

That pisses me off.

It should be "Ow am Ya?"

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mottaloo said:

At my team's handover to the night shift, one of the lads was sat in the kitchen, laptop camera on when his missus "accidentally" walked past in the background in her undies. She is very popular with the other boys at works outings and her other half obviously gets off on the attention she gets, in a "yeah, but she's coming home with me !" way 

Git !

....and before you ask the obvious, i forgot how to screen capture as my fat fingers fumbled and trembled, so no pics 😭

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Vast majority of our workforce now working from home as of today. 

At a guess I would say 10 to 15 thousand all logging in via a VPN into Citrix. Everything has taken me four times longer to do and I have a huge backlog of work now. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Vast majority of our workforce now working from home as of today. 

At a guess I would say 10 to 15 thousand all logging in via a VPN into Citrix. Everything has taken me four times longer to do and I have a huge backlog of work now. 

Yeah but you can do it in your skids , pissed and with the music at 11.

• Haha 3

On 23/03/2020 at 19:40, mottaloo said:

At my team's handover to the night shift, one of the lads was sat in the kitchen, laptop camera on when his missus "accidentally" walked past in the background in her undies. She is very popular with the other boys at works outings and her other half obviously gets off on the attention she gets, in a "yeah, but she's coming home with me !" way 

Git !

....and before you ask the obvious, i forgot how to screen capture as my fat fingers fumbled and trembled, so no pics 😭

And we’re waiting? 🧐  No handover tonight?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

And we’re waiting? 🧐  No handover tonight?

Sadly not. I even had my screen capture tool ready.

I can't believe it was an accident last time cos she is a massive flirt and knew what she was doing. 

I hope 🙏

I am sure it's nowhere near as bad as @Xela s problems but if I have anything more than a couple of slices of bread, too much beer, and more than a couple of slices of pizza I have really painful stomach cramps and to be blunt I am shitting through the eye of a needle. 

That said with all of this going on I have not only been ignoring any form of a diet for weight loss, I am eating all of the things that I know will hurt me. I am learning nothing. 

F*****g milkman at 5 in the morning clattering around like he is moving pallets and pallets of stuff around.. same every week.. I always wake thinking someone is breaking into cars!! Pick the bottles up and place them down it's not hard you moron!!!

3 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

F*****g milkman at 5 in the morning clattering around like he is moving pallets and pallets of stuff around.. same every week.. I always wake thinking someone is breaking into cars!! Pick the bottles up and place them down it's not hard you moron!!!

my milkman is stealthy. Never hear him at all. A lot of the time I am up when he delivers and still nothing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Whereabouts are you Leigh, the 1980’s? 

I don’t know milkmen were still a thing in today’s world. I’m guessing yours might not be for much longer if he carries on with those shenanigans! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Whereabouts are you Leigh, the 1980’s? 

I don’t know milkmen were still a thing in today’s world. I’m guessing yours might not be for much longer if he carries on with those shenanigans! 

Yep I'm stuck in the 1980's 🤣 im in Sutton! hes only in the past year or 2 started appearing! Apparently there are quite a few around again these days, milk and more is the company I think.

And of course the oldies will only use the milkman!!! Funnily enough they all live in the houses surrounding mine too 🤬

Wheres that AK-47 gone..... 

Ahhh found his name out of the website!!! Right then Malcolm!!!

Your milkman is Malcolm M**, who delivers on...

TU

TH

S
ABOUT MALCOLM

Having been a milkman for as long as he has, he's seen many fresh sunrises whilst out delivering for your community.  He enjoys trying out products across our range and hopes you'll love trying them too!

They forgot to add he is a complete deaf word removed who cant do his job quietly to save his life!!

Edited by leighavfc
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

im in Sutton

Probably the right thread but every time people write  this , I think they live near Croydon 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Yep I'm stuck in the 1980's 🤣 im in Sutton! hes only in the past year or 2 started appearing! Apparently there are quite a few around again these days, milk and more is the company I think.

And of course the oldies will only use the milkman!!! Funnily enough they all live in the houses surrounding mine too 🤬

Wheres that AK-47 gone..... 

Ahhh found his name out of the website!!! Right then Malcolm!!!

Your milkman is Malcolm M**, who delivers on...

TU

TH

S
ABOUT MALCOLM

Having been a milkman for as long as he has, he's seen many fresh sunrises whilst out delivering for your community.  He enjoys trying out products across our range and hopes you'll love trying them too!

They forgot to add he is a complete deaf word removed who cant do his job quietly to save his life!!

He drinks your milk as well, the cheeky word removed! 😂

• Haha 1

I live in a small street and the milkman delivers to 6 or 7 houses in this street. More and more people are getting their milk from a milkman. For us it was based on no plastic bottles and giving our money to an independent. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I live in a small street and the milkman delivers to 6 or 7 houses in this street. More and more people are getting their milk from a milkman. For us it was based on no plastic bottles and giving our money to an independent. 

It makes sense, better for the environment, especially if they still use electric milk floats. I’d be happy to pay more for my milk and support a local sole trader. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It makes sense, better for the environment, especially if they still use electric milk floats. I’d be happy to pay more for my milk and support a local sole trader. 

It was a ballache initially for us as milkmen it seems can't use technology but we got there in the end. 

Â