Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

It was a ballache initially for us as milkmen it seems can't use technology but we got there in the end. 

If they’ve been cryogenically suspended since the 80’s, they probably wouldn’t understand card payments or the World Wide Web. 

• Like 1

Lad at the bottom of our close has a new hairdryer/motorbike and wants everyone to know by trying to break the land speed record in 60m of road every time he leaves or returns home.

utter penis... if only I could remember where I put those tacks! 

• Like 1

Forced into buying a new fridge freezer, I paid to have the old one recycled.

Delivery guy says they can't take it due to Corona-aids.

I check the website, updated yesterday - they are still collecting the recyclable units.

Send an email - it bounces back.

Phone the store - so far I've been waiting 1 hour 37 minutes. words removed.

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I check the website, updated yesterday - they are still collecting the recyclable units.

Can't you just dump it with all the other flying tipping at the back of your house :mrgreen::D

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

Can't you just dump it with all the other flying tipping at the back of your house :mrgreen::D

Veh phunnay!

Finally got through...looks like the delivery blokes were **** lying. They're sending someone to get it tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Ring up a tat man ?

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Lad at the bottom of our close has a new hairdryer/motorbike and wants everyone to know by trying to break the land speed record in 60m of road every time he leaves or returns home.

utter penis... if only I could remember where I put those tacks! 

I used to have one of those across from me. 

I went out one night and tied a length of cheese wire from lamppost to lamppost, around head height for the little scrote. Next time he came flying up the road... 

Well none of that happened, but I spent way more time than I should have, thinking about it :)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I am sure it's nowhere near as bad as @Xela s problems but if I have anything more than a couple of slices of bread, too much beer, and more than a couple of slices of pizza I have really painful stomach cramps and to be blunt I am shitting through the eye of a needle. 

That said with all of this going on I have not only been ignoring any form of a diet for weight loss, I am eating all of the things that I know will hurt me. I am learning nothing. 

My lunch today consisted of a scotch egg, a sausage roll and a slice of bacon an cheese quiche. 

I may survive covid-19 but i'll end up with diabetes. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Ahhh found his name out of the website!!! Right then Malcolm!!!

To be fair, Malcolm is a good name for a milkman. Its a solid name fit for the job... like Dennis, or Keith, or Gordon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I decided to celebrate getting through the week by ordering a curry, and opening a nice bottle of wine.

Took a sip, remembered I have completely lost my sense of taste and smell. I may as well have toast and water for dinner. £30 well spent.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Being in lockdown on my birthday 🤬 In all seriousness it's for the good of us all... just typical my birthday wasnt last Friday when the pubs were last open!

Mine is in June. I'm not expected it to be much better.

I was meant to be taking the other half away for hers in May, it's a milestone one, I was about to book 2 weeks to Mexico but had a hunch it was a bad idea. I think we'll pushing it back and celebrating ours birthdays in 6 months.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Being in lockdown on my birthday 🤬 In all seriousness it's for the good of us all... just typical my birthday wasnt last Friday when the pubs were last open!

You could possibly be full of virus now if you went out last Friday 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Mine is in June. I'm not expected it to be much better.

I was meant to be taking the other half away for hers in May, it's a milestone one, I was about to book 2 weeks to Mexico but had a hunch it was a bad idea. I think we'll pushing it back and celebrating ours birthdays in 6 months.

Well it's been a double whammy for me, me and my partner were supposed to be celebrating 10 years together at the start of the month. Luckily she had started a new job and couldn't get those dates off so we had agreed to do something later on this year, again luckily hadn't booked anything.

I was supposed to going to Ibiza in a few weeks to see some friends as a birthday present, again luckily hadn't booked the flights as the virus started appearing in the UK. 

Ahh well it is what it is and il have to wait which of course is the most important thing in all this. Just a bit s**t as I havent had much time off in the last 6 months so was really looking forward to a weekend or 2 away! 

Â