Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Pie?

Just fyi, I edited it to stop it being embedded, as he goes on a big sweary rant and I didn't want people to start playing it before realising he's going to start shouting about words removed! 

On politics, I can take him or leave him. I'm broadly on the same side of him, but he's not exactly fair and balanced, and his faux angry shtick gets old pretty quickly. 

I completely agree with him on this point though, and it's something people should be more angry about. I've seen the original video, and it's shit. It's not very funny, at all. But it shouldn't be bloody criminal. the fact it even got to court should be a source of national embarrassment. We prosecute people for shit jokes...

There's not much that America gets right, but at least they bloody pretend to have free speech. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Don't know if it should have gone to court, but having the command for the dog as "gas the jews" seems like a pretty needless dig. That's more than "just a joke" imo.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Don't know if it should have gone to court, but having the command for the dog as "gas the jews" seems like a pretty needless dig. That's more than "just a joke" imo.

Indeed, could have trained the dog on the command "hitler bad, vandals good" to sieg heil, that would be funny.

12 hours ago, Davkaus said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti2bVS40cz0

Deliberately displayed as a link, as it's very very sweary, click at your own risk :P

I agree with this video 100%. A bloke convicted for getting his girlfriend's dog to react to the phrase 'gas the jews'. As a joke.

Our country's laws on #causing offence' are **** disgusting. The law shouldn't restrict people's speech because some precious bastards are easily offended.

Generally not a lot wrong with what he did, you might not like the 'joke' but it's not something that deserves tax payers money for an investigation and conviction. Utterly ridiculous. 

Least the dog can get work for the Labour Party whilst his owner does prison time , he’ll go down a storm at conference ...

Tbh I just watched the pug video and i didn’t laugh  and I’m someone that finds most things funny , to the point I’d even laugh at a Shakespeare comedy ... equally i didn’t see it as any deliberate attempt at a hate crime , just someone attempting to be funny and failing and if we make that a crime then Stewart Lee will be shitting himself 

• Haha 1

Don't really see how the 'bloke was stupid' to be honest. He explained in his video that he wanted to get the dog to do something 'unspeakable' so that his girlfriend no longer find the dog 'cute'. People might not like the joke, or find it funny, but it's clearly not a hate crime. Definitely one to file under the 'PC gone mad' category, a term that is grossly over used but not in this circumstance.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Don't really see how the 'bloke was stupid' to be honest. He explained in his video that he wanted to get the dog to do something 'unspeakable' so that his girlfriend no longer find the dog 'cute'. People might not like the joke, or find it funny, but it's clearly not a hate crime. Definitely one to file under the 'PC gone mad' category, a term that is grossly over used but not in this circumstance.

Like I said above, I get that it's a joke, and don't see it as a crime. It's not a funny joke, but it's a joke.

It's the "gas the jews" bit that I find to be the unnecessary part. That bit IS stupid. 

• Like 1

Â