Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

One of her colleagues does it perfectly. But she cocks it right up.

Thinking out the box here, and radically.. have you *asked* her for less foam? I mean, you'r pretty steamed up about it. Just say some simple request like "half milk and half foam please", and hey presto (or should that be hey expresso?) and you get your coffee as you like it.

OFC, no one drinks a cappuchino after 10:00 am.....

My coffee of choice is Carte Noire Expresso (2.85 from morrisons :P), apart from doughe & egberts its the best instant coffee ive had.

Its the fine powder stuff rather than the normal instant stuff. Cant be arsed with the faffing about that comes with filtered coffee myself.

My coffee of choice is Carte Noire Expresso (2.85 from morrisons Razz), apart from doughe & egberts its the best instant coffee ive had.

For cheap supermarket coffee, I am a Lavazza man. Rosso is good, but I have bought a grinder and use the arabica beans. Thats for me the best stuff I've found thats affordable, although someone willporb be along in a moment to denounce it as rubbish comapred to freshly roasted beans from a niche supplier.

One of her colleagues does it perfectly. But she cocks it right up.

Thinking out the box here, and radically.. have you *asked* her for less foam? I mean, you'r pretty steamed up about it. Just say some simple request like "half milk and half foam please", and hey presto (or should that be hey expresso?) and you get your coffee as you like it.

OFC, no one drinks a cappuchino after 10:00 am.....

I know, This is normally around 9. As I said, it's a breakfast coffee.

And yeh I've asked her. Believe me. She still **** it up every time :)

And yeh I've asked her. Believe me. She still **** it up every time Smile

Then she needs to be promoted, immediately, to a middle to high management position in a high street bank, immediately. Talent like this needs to be recognised....

she does amuse me actually. I've tried to befriend her to see if the coffee improves (it doesn't) and have noticed that her mood is exactly affected by the day of the week.

Mondays she's a moody cow. Friday's she is the chirpiest, cheeriest person you could meet. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are a gradual increase from on to the other

I didn't know there were any 'girls' serving coffee here... are you talking about the middle aged, generally grumpy woman over near the canteen? By the way, I like the foreign guy who works at that Costa :D

I didn't know there were any 'girls' serving coffee here... are you talking about the middle aged, generally grumpy woman over near the canteen? By the way, I like the foreign guy who works at that Costa :D

No, it's the small blond girl who works at that little cart they've put on "the Street".

Yes, that foreign guy is awesome. He makes them perfectly.

small blond girl

:suspect: I might need to go and check this out... :D

Haha, no don't worry yourself mate, nowt special.

Maybe I'm being spoilt sitting next to HR though...

small blond girl

You're very lucky. The times I've thought about punching the guy next to me, just to spend some time with Tara :lol:

And yeh I've asked her. Believe me. She still **** it up every time Smile

Then she needs to be promoted, immediately, to a middle to high management position in a high street bank, immediately. Talent like this needs to be recognised....

I work for a bank and I agree with this.

The majority of the managers appear to have blagged their way into their jobs. All the people who are actually clever and considerate of customers get no-where.

small blond girl

You're very lucky. The times I've thought about punching the guy next to me, just to spend some time with Tara :lol:

Tara is incredible.

She sits about 10 feet from me. Finally found an excuse to introduce myself to her the other day :D

I'll be working on that situation in the coming weeks! ;)

Â