Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Cheryl Cole...everything about her just pisses me off!

Hugely over-rated in the looks department. Her head is the size of a pea, just made to look normal size due to the amount of foundation she wears, she must put that shit on with a trowel!

That Google Chrome advert, with it's faux contrived sentimentalism. **** off.

It'd only be worse if it had some sentimental song over the top, like a certain John Lewis ad I also despised.

happii belated birthdaii ***.. hope u had a gr8 daii + a biga wkend lol "ofcourse,, =p x gtn an old man nw send my lv to p_____ + gv lil man a x 4me lv c____ + c___ xx

just saw this on my friends FB page.

The stay at home birds on Facebook and their posts to fill the day:-

Things like (with picture of said item of nourishment)

"Just made my little Timmy some egg and soldiers, mmmmmm"

Just get a job FFS or someone invent a internet for them only.

I've become so cull happy on Facebook lately. If someone posts something that irritates me, they get culled. Or at least deleted from my feed so I don't have to read their bollocks all day.

"just got up"

"Just going to the gym"

"Just sitting doing nothing"

**** off!

I've just done a large FB cull. Not unfriending people, but hiding posts. Applies to just about all VTers, I'm afraid.

Did the same for all the bands etc. that I "like", too.

I did a post uni cull and another recently along the same lines as Stevo985, I just got fed up of inane shit being posted. Mostly people I knew in school.

I've only got 3 VTers so don't have Mike's issue on there ;)

My girlfriend, asked her if she wants to go to the cinema tonight to see Pirates of the Caribbean, she says "It's poop", without seeing it or anything she knows its crap? I know it probably is shite as they should have stopped at the 2nd one but that's not the point.

I make a point of making zero inane updates on facebook (which is another thing that makes twitter good). I would hate to be 'that friend' and besides, I can't abide inane drivel small talk at the best of time so I don't have to try particularly hard. One thing I don't like and sometimes can't avoid is when zynga poker posts to my profile. It's a necessarily evil and people can just block zynga poker anyhoo (or me :().

Â