Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That brekkie needs some work

Remove the spinach and mushroom

Put the beans in a pot

Add fried bread and a hash brown

• Haha 1

Dickhead kids on mountain bikes goading motorists on chester road near beggars bush. Performing wheelies in front of cars. Then, these heroes decide it's a good idea to cycle in to Tesco and up the elevator; about 5 of them. Apparently, it's a regular thing in Tesco according to the security bloke i spoke to. 

I dont know how true it is but a while back, one of these spunk bubbles had been involved in an accident and might've paid the ultimate price for his f*ckwittery. 

I'd be tempted to put one of em in a box if i could get away with it but you just know the lesson wouldn't be learned by the others.

Hopefully they're not the future of this country. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I don't know how true it is but a while back, one of these spunk bubbles had been involved in an accident and might've paid the ultimate price for his f*ckwittery.  

With any luck the others will suffer the same fate.

Anyway, what you doing loitering on the edge of the Royal town?! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

With any luck the others will suffer the same fate.

Anyway, what you doing loitering on the edge of the Royal town?! :)

Here's hoping. 

I'm a Streetly boy and that Tesco does me fine, unless i run out of fondue cheese and then i go to Waitrose....as long as they let me in :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Here's hoping. 

I'm a Streetly boy and that Tesco does me fine, unless i run out of fondue cheese and then i go to Waitrose....as long as they let me in :D

I always think you are from the black country for some reason!

I don't think I've ever been in that Tesco but did use to use the M&S food hall more or less next to it. 

• Like 1

Well I'm not too far from west brom/walsall where they spake funny ay it ?

Dude, you should try the m&s foodhall in mere green if your wallet can take the battering and if you can find a parking space !

I like spinach but it should play no part in a Full English.  Might as well have cabbage or sprouts if you're going to be ridiculous.  That breakfast needs an extra rasher of bacon and one more sausage.  Beans should never be allowed to touch the egg on the plate, and I tend to use the sausages as a bean barrier.  Black pudding and toast is also required.  I like hash browns, but I think they're a bit American so feel bad if I have one in an English breakfast.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Risso said:

I like spinach but it should play no part in a Full English.  Might as well have cabbage or sprouts if you're going to be ridiculous.  That breakfast needs an extra rasher of bacon and one more sausage.  Beans should never be allowed to touch the egg on the plate, and I tend to use the sausages as a bean barrier.  Black pudding and toast is also required.  I like hash browns, but I think they're a bit American so feel bad if I have one in an English breakfast.

Agreed on every point (except I don't share this odd fussiness about the beans). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Dude, you should try the m&s foodhall in mere green if your wallet can take the battering and if you can find a parking space !

I live on the same road... been a fair few times but easier to walk there!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

That brekkie needs some work

Remove the spinach and mushroom

Put the beans in a pot

Add fried bread and a hash brown

See previous comment re beans in pot.

As for Hash Browns.... might as well go the whole hog and have grits and bacon so over cooked (but not burned) that it's streaky,  crispy and tasteless.

• Like 1

Gastropubitis? i'd say wanting to separate the egg and beans makes me civilised. If I want them mixed, I want it to be my decision (see A Partridge) :)

Oh, and the toast needs to be sourdough ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Gastropubitis? i'd say wanting to separate the egg and beans makes me civilised. If I want them mixed, I want it to be my decision (see A Partridge) :)

Oh, and the toast needs to be sourdough ;)

You've gone full on Nigel Slater, it's worse than I thought. Seek immediate help

• Like 4

4 hours ago, a m ole said:

Spinach is great, **** you all.

I find it a pretty inoffensive veg compared to most others. I wouldn't have it in my breakfast though.  I think it must be part of Sainsburys campaign for you to put weird stuff in your food to try and flog more shite, like coffee in your shepherds pie, or underpants in your spag bol.  It's not worked on me so far.

Â