Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yeah, I don't like my mum/dad shouting at to me, and when I replied with a shout of "Yes?" they wouldn't respond. "Because i'm not having a conversation through shouting" Well why bleeding start it with a shout!? If you want to speak to me, come and speak to me, if I want to speak to you, I won't shout at you til you appear, so why the same for me!?

You dont realise what you've got till it's gone.

If I had enough money I would have gone already!

And if the the old boy had'nt left it in to soak... :winkold:

^^^ Give your brother smack next time :)

I know it's been done to death but not being able to sleep when I am completely exhausted is pissing me off a bit. I want to sleep so bad!

:lol: (at the first bit, I empathise with the second bit)

:lol: Clever....very clever.

I was a HGVdriver/scaffold labourer for a few years after leaving the forces and really enjoyed it even though it can be hard. If you have ever been to Colmore Row in the City centre you'll see the Royal Hotel covered in it even now. I helped put that up with a few of the lads a few years ago.

There's a girl I was at school with who's on my Facebook friends list. These have been some of her recent status updates:

"xxxxxx xxxx is loving today. One of those days when Heaven's glory fleetingly comes into focus. The best is yet to come."

‎"Without him nothing was made that has been made" Seriously, you couldn't escape God's loving and giving if you wanted to."

Pisses me right off and probably shouldn't. It's funny, but I don't recall her being quite so pious when I was banging her vigorously after a Young Enterprise fair one day.

There's a girl I was at school with who's on my Facebook friends list. These have been some of her recent status updates:

"xxxxxx xxxx is loving today. One of those days when Heaven's glory fleetingly comes into focus. The best is yet to come."

‎"Without him nothing was made that has been made" Seriously, you couldn't escape God's loving and giving if you wanted to."

Pisses me right off and probably shouldn't. It's funny, but I don't recall her being quite so pious when I was banging her vigorously after a Young Enterprise fair one day.

See Risso, that's where you cheerfully put that on her status.

Yeah, I don't like my mum/dad shouting at to me, and when I replied with a shout of "Yes?" they wouldn't respond. "Because i'm not having a conversation through shouting" Well why bleeding start it with a shout!? If you want to speak to me, come and speak to me, if I want to speak to you, I won't shout at you til you appear, so why the same for me!?

You dont realise what you've got till it's gone.

If I had enough money I would have gone already!

And if the the old boy had'nt left it in to soak... :winkold:

Psssht they're catholics!

But she was mumbling "oh God oh god, what have I done" afterwards.....

A girl that used to be fit, but is now ugly and fat, keeps talking to me on facebook.

It shouldn't piss me off, but it does.

I got with her once when I was single years ago, now I'm single again but she's gone...

*how shall I put it..*

.. downhill.

Tomorrow I am being sent to London for work, I have to help load up a van with about 30 computers and then I can go home. So thats about a 2 hours journey, 2 hours of work and then another 2 hours back.

The stupid thing is that these computers aren't even needed so there is no rush, this could have been done during the week, but no, I have to lose my Saturday for this.

I have arms like twigs yet I'm the one who is always chosen for heavy lifting. Today I had to carry 3 computers / monitors / phones and all the other bits of IT paraphernalia up two floors on my own because the lift was out.

My parents putting the shopping away. I sorted out all of the kitchen cupboards, "a place for everything and everything in it's place" I had different sections in the cupbaords for tinned food, curry / rice / noodles, pasta / pasta sauce, jars, sweet stuff like jam and Poffertje mix and a space for random bits.

You could find anything you were looking for and there was plenty of space for extra stuff.

Then my parents do the shopping and just cram everything into any random shelf. Custard with the pasta, noodles with the cans, cans with the noodles.

It's chaos!

People necessarily lowering their voices when they think they are talking about something they shouldnt be. I was chatting to somebody at work yesterday about somebody else we work with and I can hand on heart say we were the only two people in any direction for at least half a mile and still they lowered their voice when they got to the juicy bit of the story. Why? Just why?!?

People necessarily lowering their voices when they think they are talking about something they shouldnt be. I was chatting to somebody at work yesterday about somebody else we work with and I can hand on heart say we were the only two people in any direction for at least half a mile and still they lowered their voice when they got to the juicy bit of the story. Why? Just why?!?

Makes it sound more exciting :D

Password security questions.

No I don't have a **** pet nor did I ever have one nor did I ever want one. I don't have a **** favourite colour and I my favourite song/album/film changes from day to day. Looks like I'm going to have to write this crap down (using a cunning code of course 8)).

Then when you have to input this shit and you manage to decipher your cunning code 8), you have to remember whether you wrote it in capitals using spaces (or not) or, if it's a date, whether you used slashes or dots or 6 digits or eight.

Now you're locked the **** out and have to wait for a letter to come in the post. Stupid cunning code

Britain's Got Talent... it's just full of tedious, boring dancing. All the dance acts are the same! it's only because they include one child that they get put through. Either that or a sad story.

Are you kidding? Their spys are everywhere, just everywhere. There are the underground microphones for a start. With gossip this juicy, we can't take any chances.

Â