Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It doesn't really piss me off but this is probably the best place to say it. It's just that I like the people I know online, from VT or wherever far better than people I actually know.

The ridiculous hairstyles of really intelligent people. I know you're a quantum physics professor, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't brush your hair.

Dr Michu Kaku by any chance ?

Brian Cox's isn't bad mind you.

Hitchens' has cancer so is excused

Chomsky is indefensible though!

Glad to be away from BGT this year. Is Michael McIntyre any good on it?

I've not thought much about TV actually. Is there anything you do miss?

Babestation.

Nah anything I've seen that looks worth watching I have just got the torrents for. Documentaries and series etc.

There is loads of stuff I am delighted to be away from though like soaps, and crappy British entertainment shows. I'm happy to not know what a lot of peoples facebook status' are about these days.

Newspapers who keep dropping people in the shit for having affairs.

Guilty conscience Wiggy? Don't worry, you're not famous enough for them to care!

Haha, not that mate. Just pisses me off how they take great pleasure in ruining other peoples lives.

Women who have an obsession with a particular animal. It's always women. You know the type, you walk into their office and they have fifty different kinds of model giraffe, giraffe posters on the walls, a giraffe calendar, a giraffe key ring, et bloody cetera. Doesn't have to be giraffes, could be bears. Or cats. Or owls. Or dolphins. You name it.

Grrrr.

Women who have an obsession with a particular animal. It's always women. You know the type, you walk into their office and they have fifty different kinds of model giraffe, giraffe posters on the walls, a giraffe calendar, a giraffe key ring, et bloody cetera. Doesn't have to be giraffes, could be bears. Or cats. Or owls. Or dolphins. You name it.

Grrrr.

The kind of person (fat-chick) who would wear a t-shirt like this?

Dolphin_Pod_T_Shirt_Nature_and_Animals.jpg

The trademark of the person who has given up with people, and has decided to befriend the animals instead.

Â