Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It's more the fact that facebook appears to be one of the only ways to speak to people nowadays.

I'm not one to phone people, it takes ages to get a reply when texting, msn used to be full of people but now has about 6 people online worldwide.

(of course I'm not on about when I'm actually out or seeing mates.. I just mean generally when I'm home and have nothing to do)

Last year one of my aunties didn't bother to call my dad or send him a card on his birthday, she just put "Happy birthday to my brother" as her status. My dad doesn't use Facebook, he can barely use a computer. So she was just hoping someone else might tell him she'd done that.

It's more the fact that facebook appears to be one of the only ways to speak to people nowadays.

I'm not one to phone people, it takes ages to get a reply when texting, msn used to be full of people but now has about 6 people online worldwide.

(of course I'm not on about when I'm actually out or seeing mates.. I just mean generally when I'm home and have nothing to do)

Last year one of my aunties didn't bother to call my dad or send him a card on his birthday, she just put "Happy birthday to my brother" as her status. My dad doesn't use Facebook, he can barely use a computer. So she was just hoping someone else might tell him she'd done that.

Thar is very sad.

Not the fault of FB though that.

Just an idiotic/lazy aunt, sadly.

FB helped me a lot when I split with my missus fella.

I'm surprised, thought you would have needed more than FB to get you through finding out you've been dating a he/she.

he/she came in useful in more ways than one. Did both the ironing and the heavy lifting.

:P

FB helped me a lot when I split with my missus fella.

I'm surprised, thought you would have needed more than FB to get you through finding out you've been dating a he/she.

he/she came in useful in more ways than one. :P

I'm sure :shock: :lol:

My brother is like that when someone calls him.

If my mum calls me from downstairs, I'll answer her, to aknowledge that I heard her shout me. My brother won't. He'll just walk from his room to the stairs, by which time my mum will shout him again, not knowing he's heard. Then he'll be "Yes! I heard you the first time!". Answer her then, hows she meant to know you heard!

Maybe he doesn't like shouting? I know I don't. When my Mom used to do that to me, I'd be similar to your brother. I find shouting a bit uncouth TBH.

Same.

it used to really piss me off, my Mom shouting up the stairs. Come and speak to me you silly bint!

Especially as if I did the same to her, she'd be pissed off and tell me to come speak to her rather than yelling around the house.

Also, something that used to annoy me. When my mom would declare that dinner was ready, so you'd come in and sit down, and it wasn't ready at all, and you had to wait 10 minutes to eat!

it used to really piss me off, my Mom shouting up the stairs. Come and speak to me you silly bint!

Especially as if I did the same to her, she'd be pissed off and tell me to come speak to her rather than yelling around the house.

As a parent (and a grandparent) comments such as that deserve a smack around the head

Just to add to my strict answering policy. People who lie about being late. I'd rather I just knew people were being late because I wouldn't really care as much as people going

"I'll be 5 minutes"

and then you waiting by the door for 15 minutes because in fact, they haven't even left their house yet, they are just jumping in the shower while you are ready and waiting thinking 'where the **** are they'

Basically, I like honest answers that give you the story.

If I ask how long you are going to be here, I don't want

"im gnna be 5 minutes" or "dunno, won't be long"

I want

"probably going to be around 15ish minutes"

as someone pointed out, that also goes for food...."tea's ready".......walk downstairs to find it not even being plated up, barely taking it out the oven, heck even if I had waited upstairs for 2-3 minutes for some unknown reason, I still would have been earlier. Is there some sort of problem with calling me for tea when you are actually dishing it up? is that too hard?

Jesus, what's with all the stroppy teenagers this morning? It's like Kevin the Teenager round here.

Upset by your tea being three minutes late? Make your own **** tea, easy!

Jesus, what's with all the stroppy teenagers this morning? It's like Kevin the Teenager round here.

Upset by your tea being three minutes late? Make your own **** tea, easy!

This. :nod: :thumb:

Yeah, I don't like my mum/dad shouting at to me, and when I replied with a shout of "Yes?" they wouldn't respond. "Because i'm not having a conversation through shouting" Well why bleeding start it with a shout!? If you want to speak to me, come and speak to me, if I want to speak to you, I won't shout at you til you appear, so why the same for me!?

Yeah, I don't like my mum/dad shouting at to me, and when I replied with a shout of "Yes?" they wouldn't respond. "Because i'm not having a conversation through shouting" Well why bleeding start it with a shout!? If you want to speak to me, come and speak to me, if I want to speak to you, I won't shout at you til you appear, so why the same for me!?

You dont realise what you've got till it's gone.

Hearing?

as someone pointed out, that also goes for food...."tea's ready".......walk downstairs to find it not even being plated up, barely taking it out the oven, heck even if I had waited upstairs for 2-3 minutes for some unknown reason, I still would have been earlier. Is there some sort of problem with calling me for tea when you are actually dishing it up? is that too hard?

Really makes you think. It certainly makes me feel lucky. I'm sure are all the kids who get beaten and raped by their parents are shedding a tear for you POB :P

Hearing?

wrong but :lol:

If I had enough money I would have gone already!

It is annoying when parents shout up, then you shout back and they say "Come out of your room!!! I can't hear you!"

If it's for dinner or something they're doing for you, then fine.. but usually for Me it's "Can you help me plug in the printer?"

Â