Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Rob, you've just set somebody up nicely to post a nasty picture in order to disprove you... Its not going to be me though...

It'll probably be lapal_fan. He's always using the internet to look at old mens balls, old womens vaginas, animal sex, people urinating on each other, animals having sex with plants, plants having sex with people etc etc etc.

If anyone here is qualified to prove that old women's vaginas can prove their age, that sick bastard lapal_fan is the one.

The client I am about to work on just pissed me off pretty good. She filled out our paperwork and when I showed her to the room she rolled her eyes and said...."I'm sorry, but are YOU giving me the massage?!" Yes I am. Is there something wrong? "I thought you were like a desk worker or something. How old are you?" Why does that matter? "Well you don't look old enough to know what to do" I looked at her paper work and told her I'm 4 years older than her. She then rolled her eyes again and said okay. Like I lied about my age!!! I'm about to go drop an elbow!!!!!

Danny, I will kill you later. Stevo, that IS a bit harsh and it turns out she is just a bit stupid....not a total douche. And Andy, I know I don't look that old but paralyzing her would be a tad drastic.

Pssssh. $5 :(

That will get you a full tank of gas or 10 McDonalds hamburgers.

Every cloud.... :D

Honey, I haven't eaten Mcdonalds since you left. But fair enough.

A full tank? It'd just about cover the bottom of the fuel tank over here.

He's being silly. It would buy a little over a gallon. 1 gallon right now is $3.64

He's being silly. It would buy a little over a gallon. 1 gallon right now is $3.64

Still works out as roughly 50p a litre !!!!!!!!!!!!

And the USA gas price fluctuate rapidly. When I was last there it was just over $2 a gallon, so about 20-30p a litre.

Still works out as roughly 50p a litre !!!!!!!!!!!!

And the USA gas price fluctuate rapidly. When I was last there it was just over $2 a gallon, so about 20-30p a litre.

Yeah, I know it's waaaaaaaaaaaay worse over there. Gas prices are nuts! But in no way would $5 buy a full tank of gas here....not since the 50's.

Â