Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

the person who killed someone by dangerous driving

He caused death by careless driving not by dangerous driving according to that story.

Edit: Also it would appear that the driver's sentence was reduced from 18 months to 12 months for an early guilty plea whereas the other bloke selling fakes was found guilty of that offence (so I guess he was pleading innocent even though he admitted guilt on other offences).

Edited by snowychap

8 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

"Item description? It's a jam jar and its old, so why don't you put vintage jam jar" in a heavily sarcastic tone

because I was going to list it under the item description '1983 ford Capri clutch.

A genuine LOL moment although not ideal re; my chronic neck pain mentioned a few posts earlier! 

My house isn't exactly the most modern, we don't have central heating for instance. It's something that's always been on the agenda and then never done. So basically the only real heat source in the house is a gas fire in the living room. The house is also inherently quite cold.

Typically I come home today and the fire won't work, which it does every now and then, and also it looks like the water tank has leaked based on the way wallpaper being wet below it and the smell of wet plaster...

Seems even the house is saying to me just pony up for the heating you idiot.

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well, obviously they know this. They know better than we do what the viewing figures are. 

However, they're trying to get people interested in women's sport, which obviously can't happen if nobody is ever able to watch it. 

Since I'm assuming your TV does, in fact, have an off-button, this seems like a rather mean-spirited complaint to me. 

Oh no, perish the thought someone makes a mean spirited complaint in this thread. As JB said, its as if it shouldn't really piss me off

I shall duly learn my lesson and only make posts concerning BMW/Audi drivers going forward :)

I have no problem with women's sport in general or with the BBC website reporting it, like they do with lots of things, its just to the level they are pushing it. Whether its off their own bat or they are being told to it is my (minor) gripe. 

Â