Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Men, usually but not exclusively Indian for some reason, who in the gym changing rooms dry themselves by standing nude in front of a mirror and using the hairdryer all over their body.

What the **** is up with that?

Buy a towel!

Men, usually but not exclusively Indian for some reason, who in the gym changing rooms dry themselves by standing nude in front of a mirror and using the hairdryer all over their body.

Buy a towel!

Koreans do it too. They basically spend every second in the changing room naked. They take all the clothes of then proceed to do every activity nude.

I am nude when changing underwear and in the shower, that's it.

Yeah the nude thing I've put in this thread before.

I understand people are comfortable with their bodies and don't mind being nude in a changing room. But we don't want to see it!

By all means be naked when you need to be. But there's no need to stroll around the place in the nude!

The hairdryer thing is just another layer of weirdness.

Robinsons have changed the recipe for their blackcurrant squash. I've been drinking it since I can remember so it's really pissed me off.

Cherries and Berries is the future

Buy a towel!

Koreans do it too. They basically spend every second in the changing room naked. They take all the clothes of then proceed to do every activity nude.

I am nude when changing underwear and in the shower, that's it.

any...any Korean gyms around the Midlands...that you know of..?  :ph34r:

People who act like a victim when all they're doing is their job. "I worked all day today...." (8 hours)

8 hours is a half day (© teachers )

Spending money on work clothes. 

i hate spending money on work  tools or clothes. if i can i normally have peoples cast off work boots when they buy a new pair. infact ive got to buy some tools in the morning.

I've got to the stage where all my work shirts are looking a bit tired. I'll do a job lot purchase and buy about 15 in one go. Should see me ok for a while!

im sat here in a pair of faded blue work trousers, both of the buttons on the back pockets have broke off, they've been dirty since tuesday but ive still worn them every day this week, working on site i really dont see the point anymore, stopped wearing ties because they getting ruined all the time

Spending money on work clothes.

i hate spending money on work tools or clothes. if i can i normally have peoples cast off work boots when they buy a new pair. infact ive got to buy some tools in the morning.
if it's deemed protective clothing ( work boots most likely are in your line of work ) it's tax deductible so stick them on your tax return.... Ok it's not in amazons league but it's a start Edited by tonyh29

Â