Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

insomnia is a bitch. i got in bed at 11:30 last night and tossed and turned for 4 **** hours

I just read a book if that happens, so at least it's time not totally wasted. And it often lulls me off to sleep anyway.
Reading is worse for me , I end up reading the whole damn book

"foodies" more so food bloggers ......they can really kiss my ring ....I know one person hasn't a clue about food  yet writes up total bs reviews links it in to twitter ....tags whoever she can so they can all go ya ya oh great review ......

Some tit of FB who yesterday ran a "cheeky half marathon"

WTF is a cheeky half marathon?

EBTMxSr.png

I hate pretty much 90% of what i see on facebook....'cheeky'...'good times'...photos of food.....

why can I not stop going on there?

I hate myself!!

Surely not? The use of word removed as a substitution for word removed indicates that that the word in question is unsuitable for the site and has been removed. 

Therefore the plural of words removed is words removed because more than one word removed has been removed, as opposed to multiple removals of the same singular word removed. 

• Like 2

had insomnia 2 nights ago so last night i took some sleeping pills to sack out early and get up early...ended up sleeping late and feel groggy from the pills...i can't get it right

Surely not? The use of word removed as a substitution for word removed indicates that that the word in question is unsuitable for the site and has been removed. 

Therefore the plural of words removed is words removed because more than one word removed has been removed, as opposed to multiple removals of the same singular word removed. 

words removed is inaccurate though because only one word has been removed

Put our car up for sale on Monday, a ford fusion, after 9 months of persevering with it despite being too small after having the nipper I had enough when trying to fit the shopping in along side the pushchair which, ironically cost more than the car itself.

I put it up for sale on local buy and sell websites, at a very reasonable (£100 below the value) price, with a dozen pictures, all the details of service history, cambelt change, condition, every single thing listed.

Within 30 minutes, and nearly every 2 hours since I've had a stream of msgs which range from

"I'm interested in your car, whats the lowest you would take?" - its already being sold under value you prat

"whats the general condition of the car?" - look at the description you prat

"how many doors as it got?" Are you serious? Does ford fusion 5 door not give it away?

And the best so far

"what colour is the car?"

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOxtWKM4Yeo

This used to drive me mental.

Cheeky Volvic. That actor should be put down. Is he playing baseball in England. Watch out boys. I've got a glove.

Yes I realise that's the intention of the ad. To be as awful as possible so that you talk about it with your friends. But 'cheeky whatever' was even identified back then as something that a complete tosspot would say. 

Anyway that's enough for now. Off to have a cheeky 7 hour sleep.

Â