Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

group of lads taunting the chimp at drayton manor zoo yesterday to which it got very distressed. horrible people.

I went to Twycross Zoo yesterday. There was a family there that were just horrible. I saw them do a few things through the course of the day that'll probably make me look like some smug middle class git. But surely you can work out for yourself that one of the dining tables inside the chip shop on site is not the right place to change a baby's nappy? FFS 10 metres to the side are dedicated baby changing rooms. But hey, I suppose that would have slowed you down eating your chips at the same time. Utterly gross.

We had words later in the day, there was a small quiet group of us watching the gorillas, in wanders this same family. Dad starts taking flash photos and actually starts banging the glass and shouting 'oooh oooh', it was as funny as it was bad. After the third time he did this, trying to get the male gorilla to turn around, I said there was a sign that said don't bang on the glass.

His lovely missus span the baby buggy around, marched out and announced, 'come on let's go, these people are ignorant!'.

Well, that was unexpected. One of the other families in there, laughed, nodded at me and said 'yeah ignorant'. We all had a little superior chuckle to ourselves.

But what IQ of bloke still bangs on the glass of an animal enclosure in 2015? They are still out there these broken people. 

i hate people like that. should of threw him in with the gorillas.

People who act like a victim when all they're doing is their job. "I worked all day today...." (8 hours)

A man who informed people that he gets up at six am every morning and seemed to want a medal;

People who say they speak as they find and are somehow proud of it;
Journalists who try and spell an interviewee's laugh;
An organisation who declared an awareness week for awareness weeks;

And a council worker who dropped litter.
We'll bring you more details as they emerge…

• Like 4

That's my problem.

I have no problem it getting coverage. And it's admirable for them to give it a bit more coverage than it warrants to try and raise it's profile.

But at the moment I feel like it's getting way more column inches than anybody cares about. Now it just looks like them trying to push a product.

They need to play in tighter tops. Preferably showing cleavage and mid-riff.

Oh and hot pants too :P

So you can have a leg wank over them?

(I don't even know what a leg wank is)

Count me in to the "women's football is shit" team and I will literally watch any old tat. Just not that. I've watched better games over the park on a Wednesday afternoon than the vast majority of when's international football. Slight exaggeration maybe, but the coverage is unbelievably disproportionate.

group of lads taunting the chimp at drayton manor zoo yesterday to which it got very distressed. horrible people.

I went to Twycross Zoo yesterday. There was a family there that were just horrible. I saw them do a few things through the course of the day that'll probably make me look like some smug middle class git. But surely you can work out for yourself that one of the dining tables inside the chip shop on site is not the right place to change a baby's nappy? FFS 10 metres to the side are dedicated baby changing rooms. But hey, I suppose that would have slowed you down eating your chips at the same time. Utterly gross.

We had words later in the day, there was a small quiet group of us watching the gorillas, in wanders this same family. Dad starts taking flash photos and actually starts banging the glass and shouting 'oooh oooh', it was as funny as it was bad. After the third time he did this, trying to get the male gorilla to turn around, I said there was a sign that said don't bang on the glass.

His lovely missus span the baby buggy around, marched out and announced, 'come on let's go, these people are ignorant!'.

Well, that was unexpected. One of the other families in there, laughed, nodded at me and said 'yeah ignorant'. We all had a little superior chuckle to ourselves.

But what IQ of bloke still bangs on the glass of an animal enclosure in 2015? They are still out there these broken people. 

A couple of years back I was on holiday in Ha Long Bay, and I took a boat cruise. The boat stopped at a very small island, called Monkey Island, which is just a private resort, but boats can dock on the beach there during the day and you can lie on the beach, climb the small hill, and above all, look at the monkeys. Loads of 'em. So on this particular day, I got off the boat, and my attention was immediately drawn to a western man with a small daughter, who was feeding Pringles to a monkey one by one out of the tube, like some absolute bellend. The monkey was clearly getting bored, but he just didn't stop feeding it, and when finally its attention snapped, it sprang up, from a standing start, drop-kicked him in the chest, sending him sprawling, and removed the tube of Pringles from his hand as it did it. Needless to say, this was **** hilarious, later spoilt by the sight of him trying to get his young daughter to pet the monkey later, as if he hadn't had enough fun. 

People are idiots. 

Tbf, it is worth watching for the goalkeepers, absolute hilarity.

:lol:

I was just about to type out an indignant post defending women's football, but that video certainly stopped me in my tracks. 

Â