Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Thought I'd posted that in gen chat. Oh well.

Approaching ten weeks of beard growth, it looks awesome from the front but i cant seem to grow sideburns so from the sides it just looks a bit ****. I hope by the 'magic' thirteen weeks it'll have started to fill out more on my cheeks. Curse my crap facial hair genes!

I'm venturing into the Michael McIntyre observational comedy zone here but.....

My missus spent a whole 2 hours & 30 minutes getting ready to go out tonight, from 5pm till 7.30 I didnt see her and and after all that time she came downstairs looking like an extra from my big fat gypsy wedding.

• Like 1

I work in a small team, 3 of us and the boss. I get the boss a bottle of wine for christmas and thats it. I dont send cards and I dont buy the other people anything, then 3 years ago, boss started buying us stuff and the other two have followed suit, now I will gladly take gifts off them, but they are making me look a clearing in the woods for not getting them anything.

I grew my beard for just over a week, but couldn't bear the itching. Shaving it off was blissful.

Grow it long enough and you don't notice it, then when you do trim it, it just itches so you avoid doing that.

Some people's complete lack of common sense or the ability to think things through.

A friend of my missus has quit her job and is starting her own "craft" company. That's the only way I can explain it. basically she makes shitty little things.

Anyway, her best thing are these homemade greetings cards. Just cards that say merry christmas or happy birthday or whatever.

Don't get me wrong, they do look quite good.

But I asked how much she sells them for.

£5

And then I asked how long they take to make

About an hour a card, maybe slightly less

Right.

And how much does it cost for her to make them?

Apparently she spent £15 and produced 5 cards. So lets say £3 a card.

I pointed this out "So she's making £5 an hour, minus what she spends (£3) so £2 an hour?"

"Yes"

"Before or after she sends them to whoever wants them?"

"Before"

"She's ****"

She's quit her job to do this.

Living in cloud cuckoo land. 

Does she live on her own? Or has she a fella supporting her mad venture by paying the bills while she plays 'craft school'?

Edited by Xela

Â