Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Honestly don't see what the issue is with that ebola theme at risa, ok maybe slightly insensitive but its hardly a national outrage.

Actually sounds like a fun theme night, much ado about nothing as usual.

I agree, it doesn't bother me at all but what if it was a AIDS night or a leukemia night? Would that be a fun theme night? Just playing devils advocate here  :)

I'll tell you what's wrong with trick or treaters.

Last night some scumbags bricked my mom and dad's porch because they didn't answer the door to trick or treaters.

They didn't answer because they weren't there.

I'm all for trick or treater's, but as usual a couple of pricks ruin it for everyone else.

They're not trick or treaters, they're just arseholes. Like you say, nothing wrong with little kids trick or treating with their parents but there seems to be more older kids just using it as a reason to intimidate people. 

little bastards who come trickle treating and storm off in a huff without saying thank you when you give them sweets and chocolate instead of money. we ended up running out of change last night so when the last trickle treaters came they had to make do with sweets. kids nowadays.

So I got drunk last night, didnt do anything wrong, went out saw a band, enjoyed myself, but I know when my wife gets up later, she will insist on highlighting something minor, something trivial to make me feel bad or guilty . Why do women do this?

Â