Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

So I got drunk last night, didnt do anything wrong, went out saw a band, enjoyed myself, but I know when my wife gets up later, she will insist on highlighting something minor, something trivial to make me feel bad or guilty . Why do women do this?

Read that exact post to her.

my other half has been like a bear with a sore head lately, that time of the month again.

I was working on a team with 3 other females a couple of weeks back and one of them used this as an excuse for being generally a bit sh*tty with me and/or men in general. Not sure it was too appropriate for a professional environment however.. but hey-ho.

So I got drunk last night, didnt do anything wrong, went out saw a band, enjoyed myself, but I know when my wife gets up later, she will insist on highlighting something minor, something trivial to make me feel bad or guilty . Why do women do this?

...because they are words removed. 

Happens a lot from both sides, not just women... think it is insecurity. Some people don't like their partners going out and enjoying themselves without them. 

Happens a lot from both sides, not just women... think it is insecurity. Some people don't like their partners going out and enjoying themselves without them. 

i used to have that problem with my missus but thankfully shes eased off now. i can honestly say though i probably have better nights out with the missus than i do with my mates.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

nationalist zealots who try to use their power in the most bureaucratically stupid fashion. This bizarre welsh first policy means the council are spending actual pound sterling in large quantities to alter signs which are already bilingual just to put the welsh sign on first / on top.

Of course, no money elsewhere means lot's of cuts to actual useful services, but no worries, at least the patriots get their signage correct.

rocket polishers.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, where have you seen this happening?

There was a consultation document issued in January that re endorsed a policy first set out in 1972, plus a vague statement in June that the policy needed the economy to improve before it would be properly considered, but I haven't seen anything since.

accidentally pressing backspace and losing your reply is another one...

--

working in public libraries in Cardiff. I'll admit it's according to the word of my manager who's attending meetings of upcoming things to do rather than seeing it in writing with my own eyes, but it doesn't really surprise me. Sounded like something that was imminent ( within a few months ) at least across public buildings ( I assume it would be across Council buildings and not just a library thing ).

I've lived here in Cardiff for 10 years but the last couple of years it feels like there's been a stronger language push as well in general so it wouldn't entirely surprise me. They had a "Say Schmai day last month too. Although, inspiringly they arranged it for a day when most public libraries were shut, but that's planners for you.

Â