Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Got 2 emails so far today one from SportsDirect & the other from Burton, saying it's payday and basically telling me to splash some cash. Pissed me off.

Edit: These were in between an email from Paddywhack with manifesto attached. It was seriously compressed too & called "Manisfatso"

Edited by Folski
  • Like 2

I wasn't having a go at them for being big by the way, it's just the way they seem to want to make themselves feel better about it by it saying 'look, me and Marilyn look good' and then knocking skinny girls for how they look.

Just admit you hate fat people! Did Father Christmas Savile you when you were a kid or something? Is that why you hate fat people?

254303d1340241084-pow-right-kisser-2012-

• Like 2

I wasn't having a go at them for being big by the way, it's just the way they seem to want to make themselves feel better about it by it saying 'look, me and Marilyn look good' and then knocking skinny girls for how they look.

The worst is the ones that say "real men go for curves"

Real men go for whatever the **** they want.

• Like 4

OMG if that is true, then any man you see with a slender woman is a robot. The skin-jobs are among us.

Rapiest post of the day. :lol:

• Like 3

The "rule" (I put inverted commas because I don't think it is actually a rule) in football that if you get fouled but "get your shot away" then it isn't a foul.

We had a semi final on wednesday. We were winning so I got a bit cocky and made a forward run and got put clean through in the last minute, got to the ball first in the box, and as I was taking my shot got scythed down by a defender. So my foot connected with the ball, but I was halfway onto my arse by the time so it skewed off in a random direction.

The ref (who was a proper qualified referee coach that we'd got from a referee's academy for the game) said "you got your shot away so that's the advantage"

Doesn't matter, we won 3-0. But as a lumbering centre half I don't get these chances very often and it really pissed me off!

(I'm reminded of when Helenius got his pants pulled down by Vertonghen. I'm sure that was the explanation given as to how that wasn't a foul. he got his shot away")

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

p.s. in my head I was genuinely saying that commentary line "...put through by Steve Bould, would you BELIEVE IT?!?!?!"

never got to the "and that, sums it all up" part.

Paddywhacks vines piss me off. We both did a load ages ago, it was a laugh, for a bit, then he goes over the top and carries on doing them and posts them to Facebook, when it's clearly run its course. Just give it a rest will ya?! You don't need to seek approval anymore. We get it, you have a funny looking face!!!

• Like 1

Just when I thought we'd seen the last of Richard Blackwood, he turns up on the new Burger King advert. For the love of Christ, why is this talentless oxygen thief back on my TV?  

Just when I thought we'd seen the last of Richard Blackwood, he turns up on the new Burger King advert. For the love of Christ, why is this talentless oxygen thief back on my TV?  

I thought Chris Morris had killed him years ago.

• Like 1

The "rule" (I put inverted commas because I don't think it is actually a rule) in football that if you get fouled but "get your shot away" then it isn't a foul.

It's not a written law in itself I don't think, it's just seems to be an accepted precedent for the application of the advantage law.

Whatever it is, it's definitely **** bullshit. It's up there with "he was looking at the ball" in the 'terrible reasons not to give me my goddamn free kick' stakes.

Paddywhacks vines piss me off. We both did a load ages ago, it was a laugh, for a bit, then he goes over the top and carries on doing them and posts them to Facebook, when it's clearly run its course. Just give it a rest will ya?! You don't need to seek approval anymore. We get it, you have a funny looking face!!!

:wacko: You're weird.

We had a semi final on wednesday. We were winning so I got a bit cocky and made a forward run and got put clean through in the last minute, got to the ball first in the box, and as I was taking my shot got scythed down by a defender. So my foot connected with the ball, but I was halfway onto my arse by the time so it skewed off in a random direction.

The ref (who was a proper qualified referee coach that we'd got from a referee's academy for the game) said "you got your shot away so that's the advantage"

Doesn't matter, we won 3-0. But as a lumbering centre half I don't get these chances very often and it really pissed me off!

(I'm reminded of when Helenius got his pants pulled down by Vertonghen. I'm sure that was the explanation given as to how that wasn't a foul. he got his shot away")

Got his shot away?

**** me Stevo, the guy nearly got his end away!

Did you not see what appeared to be a cavemans club swinging abour violently in his pants?! :blink:

i got nominated twice today for this ice bucket challenge, ive said from day one i dont want to do it and wont do it. but i feel like there is this attitude to people that dont do it. ive been told my mates and the missus that i have to do it because of this and that blah blah blah, then i read not to long ago that 74% does not even go to the charity which is the case for a lot of these money raising things for charity.

i got nominated twice today for this ice bucket challenge, ive said from day one i dont want to do it and wont do it. but i feel like there is this attitude to people that dont do it. ive been told my mates and the missus that i have to do it because of this and that blah blah blah, then i read not to long ago that 74% does not even go to the charity which is the case for a lot of these money raising things for charity.

heck most of your live aid money went on guns and rolls Royce's for African warlords so just donate and sleep well at night thinking you've done some good

Fatties who hate people making judgments on them based on looks are always the first to slag skinny people off, saying they look horrible

Hippocritical (see what I did there!) losers  :D

Â