Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Jack Grealish was born in 1995. And he's old enough to play in the premier league.

I've finally reached the age at which I'm seeing much younger men playing and have to accept that I'm probably not going to get scouted. :(

• Like 1

Jack Grealish was born in 1995. And he's old enough to play in the premier league.

I've finally reached the age at which I'm seeing much younger men playing and have to accept that I'm probably not going to get scouted. :(

You could play Masters Football, if that's still going. That was full of old people.

People who cut the corner off the first page of a book.

Why does anyone do that? 

Sometime you get the inside corner of a hardback's dust jacket cut off, because someone wants to hide the price of a gift (although most books now have the price on a barcode on the back cover anyway). 

People who cut the corner off the first page of a book.

Why does anyone do that? 

Sometime you get the inside corner of a hardback's dust jacket cut off, because someone wants to hide the price of a gift (although most books now have the price on a barcode on the back cover anyway). 

Hiding the prices makes sense, though I still don't agree with cutting it off. The book I've just started has the corner cut off on a page which I very much doubt had a price printed on it.

Losing 2 stone in the last few months .

I didn't anticipate the need for smaller clothes and now have a few hundred quids worth of clobber that is useless to me unless I start hitting the cakes again !

Edited by Brumerican

I didn't anticipate the need for smaller clothes and now have a few hundred quids worth of clobber that is useless to me unless I start hitting the cakes again !

Nice job. Diet, exercise or both?

Nothing drastic . I Stopped drinking fizzy pop and putting sugar in my tea . I Don't drink beer anymore either . My job involves lugging kitchens around so that is exercise enough. Basically I have just cut out sugar .

• Like 1

Nothing drastic . I Stopped drinking fizzy pop and putting sugar in my tea . I Don't drink beer anymore either . My job involves lugging kitchens around so that is exercise enough. Basically I have just cut out sugar .

:o

• Like 1

:(

ive started trying to cut down my sugar intake, hard at first but im getting used to it. im a sucker for chocolate, its better than sex.

ive started trying to cut down my sugar intake, hard at first but im getting used to it. im a sucker for chocolate, its better than sex.

You get used to it . Sugar in tea/coffee tastes horrible to me now .

For real. Most people blame fat but sugar is the killer.

Â