Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That one-legged comedian pisses me off. It seems like all he does is makes jokes about having one leg. It's his only source of inspiration. I think he has a programme called 'The Last Leg' now. Sigh.

its probably just a coincidence that i dont feel well, the tiredness is from all that shit for sure

Are you giving it up for good, or trying to, at least?

Good on you. You've always seemed like a nice guy, but there's that one part of your life that I imagine causes a lot of people on here to think 'slow down a bit Ruge!' :) The VT family isn't always about doing her up the wrong'un!

• Like 1

So I come out the kebab shop with some chips, and start walking up the road. Some little raff walks up to me and says I stole his chips. I tell him I paid for them an he can **** off. The night end with with me throwing £4 in change at him and calling him a tramp.

So I come out the kebab shop with some chips, and start walking up the road. Some little raff walks up to me and says I stole his chips. I tell him I paid for them an he can **** off. The night end with with me throwing £4 in change at him and calling him a tramp.

You should've shoved him to the ground, call him a weakling, scream a victory chant and run off home to enjoy your chips.
  • Like 1

MacMillan nursing are the UK charity that benefits from the ice bucket thing.

http://www.macmillan.org.uk/ice-nominate.html?gclid=CNHS2pHtusACFa7KtAodCQMAAQ

.... (info on link - for some reason FFox wont allow me to cut and paste) ...
Get involved in the perfect summer fundraising challenge that's sweeping across social media. #IceBucketChallenge a friend and raise money to help people affected by cancer. - See more at: http://www.macmillan.org.uk/ice-nominate.html?gclid=CNHS2pHtusACFa7KtAodCQMAAQ#sthash.Jdcenspw.dpuf

They are a fantastic charity and anything that encourages awareness, donations and general support should be 110% encouraged. Donations to them to help with the fantastic work they do should happen all times, and its a major failing of the infrastructure that they still have to rely so heavily on public donations. I would urge anyone to drop them a few quid on a regular basis, you don't have to shout out about it if you don't want, but if you do then great, it keeps them at the forefront of people's mindset.

Maybe if some of the efforts of indignation on many matters (see Facebook for the constant bile spewed out against so called enemies of the state and society which are in reality mouthpieces for uber right wing organizations)  was turned into positive support for organizations like them, then the world would be a better place rather than the cess pit it is full of people with petty discriminatory prejudices.

Edited by drat01

The BT sport break when it goes to adverts and comes back with the BT sport logo and the "together as one" song, makes me want to tear my eyes out and burn my ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3vvn2qOh58

Tune!

• Like 4

Why did you throw money at him? I'd have put my chips down and headbutted him*

*I wouldn't. Too much of a scaredycat for confrontation. I'd have run off whimpering 

• Like 1

Why did you throw money at him? I'd have put my chips down and headbutted him*

*I wouldn't. Too much of a scaredycat for confrontation. I'd have run off whimpering 

To prove a point that I didn't need to steal his chips, watch him scrat about the road for 10p and 20p coins, and to hit him with coins.  

I know it's almost a cliché to moan about MOTD's running order, but they have Man United's draw with Burnley on before QPR vs Sunderland. If Burnley had 0-0 draw with any other side, that would be nailed on last game shown.  

Â