Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Vines. Or more particularly. Peoplewhotrytocramasmuchinto6secondsastheycanandinvariablyaintfunny.

Vines. Or more particularly. Peoplewhotrytocramasmuchinto6secondsastheycanandinvariablyaintfunny.

You've seen lapal's page then? ;)

Really? No, I havent to be honest, is he oneofthosepeoplethattryandcramasmuchinto6secondsaspossible?

Really? No, I havent to be honest, is he oneofthosepeoplethattryandcramasmuchinto6secondsaspossible?

Yes :lol::thumb:

There's a bloke called Dapper Laughs or whatever that's filling my timeline on fb. He's the most un funny cockney word removed ever.

Agreed, two chuckleheads here at work play him loads, they are part of the reason I hate these fast talking vines.

Edited by Seat68

I wasn't having a go at them for being big by the way, it's just the way they seem to want to make themselves feel better about it by it saying 'look, me and Marilyn look good' and then knocking skinny girls for how they look.

• Like 1

I wasn't having a go at them for being big by the way, it's just the way they seem to want to make themselves feel better about it by it saying 'look, me and Marilyn look good' and then knocking skinny girls for how they look.

Just admit you hate fat people! Did Father Christmas Savile you when you were a kid or something? Is that why you hate fat people?

• Like 2

Â