Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Do people from Oldham, Bolton etc, react that way to Manchester I wonder?

On the whole they mostly don't mind. Most people still identify with the traditional county of Lancashire, but places like Salford have always identified closely with Manchester in a way that places such as West Brom and Wolverhampton don't with Birmingham. Back in 1974, the Midlands area missed a trick that Manchester took.

The fact that somewhere in this world there are some men that get to sleep with Emilia Clarke.

Brian Griffin used to sleep with her as well..

didn't have her down as a lover of boggle eyed racists

each to their own

The fact that somewhere in this world there are some men that get to sleep with Emilia Clarke.

Brian Griffin used to sleep with her as well..

didn't have her down as a lover of boggle eyed racists

each to their own

I will happily be one a boggle eyed racist if it was the case.

Traffic in Birmingham. It took me an hour and a half to get from Poet's Corner to Moor Street, and I only did it that quickly because I made an illegal turn on Digbeth High St.

People that buy frozen ready meals

Saviour of the overworked single man! 

i only usually have one or so a week and try to get the better quality ones (M&S or Waitrose). As i'm out my house 12-14 hours a day, i'm not going to overstock my fridge with too much fresh food. Usually have to chuck most of it away  :(

One of that fits in with the title of the thread: Smartphones.

One of best and worst things of modern life. You can't deny how good they are and how much you can do on it, but people seem obsessed with them and can't leave them alone. People are always checking messages, twitter, whatsapp, facebook, instagram etc. Three girls sat together on a train today, teenagers, and they all knew each other but they spent the whole journey staring at their phones in silence. Its not an uncommon thing to see. People watching today, some people don't even put the phone in their pockets anymore, they just hold them in their hand,while longingly looking at it, hoping they'll get a notification. I've seen people on lunch together, both tapping away on their phones, and ignoring each other. People just don't seem to communicate in person as much anymore, they seem to prefer communicating in the virtual world.

Pisses me off more than it should!  :D

• Like 1

Had a pretty shit week and this should piss me off, even though it's not the right thread it's the closest one. Lost about £1800 last week on a potential money making idea. I was a bit suspicious of it all before getting involved and knew it was a gamble, but thought "**** it, got to be in it to win it"... now it's all gone and I'm annoyed at myself for having such a stupid mentality. I'm so bad with money. Oh well, lesson well learnt I guess.

This should piss me off, but anyways.

Went to the mall yesterday and bought four nice shirts at good discount for my son. Then got an ice cream and went to sit down on a bench. After finishing my ice cream I just got up and went home, leaving the bag with shirts in it on the bench. I'd totally forgotten about them, until two hours later when the mall was already closed.

Today, went back to the mall as soon as it opened. As expected, the bag was gone. Nice... :(

Had a pretty shit week and this should piss me off, even though it's not the right thread it's the closest one. Lost about £1800 last week on a potential money making idea. I was a bit suspicious of it all before getting involved and knew it was a gamble, but thought "**** it, got to be in it to win it"... now it's all gone and I'm annoyed at myself for having such a stupid mentality. I'm so bad with money. Oh well, lesson well learnt I guess.

Ponzi scheme?

Â