Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Trying to find a reliable place to buy a fitted kitchen from.

Bloody minefield.

Where'd you live?

We just had a handmade solid oak kitchen built and fitted last year. The guy came in £2000 cheaper than benchmarx for their mdf tat.  

The prick ive just followed for 3 miles who was trying to set his sat nav whilst driving and eating what looked like a bagel at the same time. Pull over for 2 minutes you moron

stupid goal celebrations. If taking your shirt off is a yellow card then so should stupid dances

As much as I love a good moan, and would love to get on board with your misery, goal celebrations are a moments of joy and should be treated as such. For instance, if I were a professional footballer and scored the winning goal against sha, I'd probably take my shorts and pants off, and wiggle my tackle at the opposition fans, then do the full dance routine to Michael Jackson's Thriller!

• Like 3

I picked up the CD talking book of Che Guevara, but its really disappointingly bland.

The deadpan delivery doesn't help, but then the material isn't exactly Alien vs Predator.

Typical extract (to be read in a flat disinterested style):

January 20th: I have spoken to Jorge on a number of matters.

January 22nd: I have sent Ernesto a letter covering a number of points.

January 24th: There is a need to inform the men on a several aspects of our situation.

January 26th: We have caught a pig and a turkey. 

Janaury 28th: We have eaten the turkey for breakfast. I have received a note from Xavier containing items for my attention.

good grief

stupid goal celebrations. If taking your shirt off is a yellow card then so should stupid dances

As much as I love a good moan, and would love to get on board with your misery, goal celebrations are a moments of joy and should be treated as such. For instance, if I were a professional footballer and scored the winning goal against sha, I'd probably take my shorts and pants off, and wiggle my tackle at the opposition fans, then do the full dance routine to Michael Jackson's Thriller!

well I wouldn't mind that as be done mainly on instinct but the rehearsed nonsense from Sturridge, Adebayor, Dani Alves etc. is not the same

Typical extract (to be read in a flat disinterested style):

January 20th: I have spoken to Jorge on a number of matters.

January 22nd: I have sent Ernesto a letter covering a number of points.

January 24th: There is a need to inform the men on a several aspects of our situation.

January 26th: We have caught a pig and a turkey. 

Janaury 28th: We have eaten the turkey for breakfast. I have received a note from Xavier containing items for my attention.

Yeah, but what's the alternative?

Che Guevara @bitchesbecheche 20 Jan
Chillin wit my homeboy @Jorge got mad shit to sort out

Che Guevara @bitchesbecheche 22 Jan
@Ernesto wrote you an epic letter bro! #oldschool #penpals

Che Guevara @bitchesbecheche 24 Jan
OMG drama! Gotta tell the crew

Che Guevara @bitchesbecheche 26 Jan
Mad skillz just shot me a hog. Bacon time! #lordoftheflies

Che Guevara @bitchesbecheche 28 Jan
@Xavi niiiiiiiiice bro, check this out tho... [instagram.com/bitchesbeche-che/turkey.jpg]

*shudder*

this might just be how we organise the feckless reality tv generation!

Che Guevara @bitchesbecheche 28 Jan

@Xavi niiiiiiiiice bro, check this out tho... [instagram.com/bitchesbeche-che/turkey.jpg]

I'm a little disappointed this doesn't actual link to a picture.

• Like 1

I have to agree regarding the dances, a goal goes in at VP as supporters we dont launch into some choreographed routine, we let jubilation take hold, its contrived to do anything else.

I have to agree regarding the dances, a goal goes in at VP as supporters we dont launch into some choreographed routine, we let jubilation take hold, its contrived to do anything else.

Please let's!  I remember talk on here recently of the whole Holte singing 'I'm a Little Teapot' complete with actions.

• Like 1

When, in my head obviously, I score the winning goal in front of the Holte, my celebration is always a full on run and jump into the Holte to be swamped by thousands of jubilant Villa fans.

Just one day without a massive pile up between Junction 4 and Junction 6 of the M6 is all I ask for.   While I hope nobody has been seriously hurt in today's crash (the third day in a row there has been one) if the doctors on the scene could arrange it so that the person who caused the crash cannot comfortably sit down for a week then that would be peachy. 

• Like 2

Crashes on the M6 piss me off too

and I rarely ever use it!

But I use the M40 and M42 every day and traffic on the M6 always backs up those two motorways as well. So annoying.

It's dickheads who constantly change lanes that cause most crashes.  Oh, lane three is moving 5mph faster than lane two, BEST SWERVE DIRECTLY INTO IT THEN LOL!  Traffic is always heavy around there, I believe it's the second busiest stretch of motorway in the country after the bit of the M25 which connects the M4, the M40 and Heathrow Airport, but people drive like cocks as soon as the traffic slows down and it causes more problems than it solves.  Just checked the Highways Agency website now and there has been another crash in the traffic jam which was caused by the first one.  I wish there were trains back to Nuneaton at midnight so I didn't have to deal with this shit every day.  :angry:

Â