Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Arsenal fans - a good handful of them are great fun to talk to/with. The rest are obnoxious arrogant tossers.

Is Samir Nasri fella still knockin' about on 606?

Rubbed up by Wenger? I think so, although the pricks been banned 5 times.

He followed me onto another forum to call me a word removed. Then tried to pretend he has never insulted me :lol:

Just for fellow VT'ers to realise how much bias this guy is..

think GLASTON....then think honestly 50x worse, I've never seen someone come up with so much drivel.

Ketchup is just rubbish.

I know too many people that just drown everything in ketchup as well, they may as well just be drinking it straight from the bottle.

Went to a steak night once, one of my mates drowned his steak in ketchup. I don't talk to him anymore. That's the sort of sacrilege that just can't be forgiven. The only thing steak should ever be accompanied with is more steak, and anyone that eats one with ketchup should be stoned to death.

Being turned down for a job because they think you have too much experience for the position. This after 2 interviews and giving a presentation to them. Couldn't they have deduced that from the first interview and not wasted my time.

Being turned down for a job because they think you have too much experience for the position. This after 2 interviews and giving a presentation to them. Couldn't they have deduced that from the first interview and not wasted my time.

How the **** can you have too much experience? Isnt experience a good thing? :?

Ive never understood how someone can have too much experience or be over qualified?

By the way, that is shite mate. Do you still have your old job?

Ketchup is just rubbish.

I know too many people that just drown everything in ketchup as well, they may as well just be drinking it straight from the bottle.

Went to a steak night once, one of my mates drowned his steak in ketchup. I don't talk to him anymore. That's the sort of sacrilege that just can't be forgiven. The only thing steak should ever be accompanied with is more steak, and anyone that eats one with ketchup should be stoned to death.

Damn right. Rub the frying pan with a clove of garlic and a tiny bit of butter, get it incandescently hot, sear the outside of the steak for a couple of minutes max, serve with French bread or chips and a hearty red wine. Consume.

Sorry, wrong thread. :)

Ive never understood how someone can have too much experience or be over qualified?

Employers are worried by people who have "too much experience" because they are worried the new employee will quickly get board and start looking for other jobs better suiting their level of experience (and pay).

Arsenal fans - a good handful of them are great fun to talk to/with. The rest are obnoxious arrogant tossers.

Is Samir Nasri fella still knockin' about on 606?

Rubbed up by Wenger? I think so, although the pricks been banned 5 times.

He followed me onto another forum to call me a word removed. Then tried to pretend he has never insulted me :lol:

Just for fellow VT'ers to realise how much bias this guy is..

think GLASTON....then think honestly 50x worse, I've never seen someone come up with so much drivel.

I second this. "Dubbed the New Wenger" is one of the most one-eyed, repetitive, biased, and contrary fans I have ever spoken tom

Employers are worried by people who have "too much experience" because they are worried the new employee will quickly get board and start looking for other jobs better suiting their level of experience (and pay).

Yeah I get that. Plus they worry that you might be a threat to their position.

The one that gets me most in the UK is fooking Mayo (Gayo).

What a pathetic measly excuse for a condiment, to say it tastes bad would suggest it has some character, it's just white goopy gunk. Can't believe the sheer amount of people that like it too. I used to think of it as a Southern thing but it's everywhere now. People actually sub ketchup for Mayo on chips.

Also you cannot buy a ready made sandwich without it being plastered in the shit. I just want a chicken or chicken and bacon sandwich without it. Why are we expected to like it or offered no alternatives.

Also Ketchup is far far better on chicken burgers, so mayo, go fook yourself and die please.

Amen.

Ketchup is just rubbish.

It is basically just vinegar with loads of sugar added and some red paste for effect.

It doesn't taste like tomato it just ruins the taste of anything you put it on by making it sickly sweet.

Cakes are just rubbish.

They are basically just flour, eggs, milk, sugar and other ingredients with a load of icing added for effect.

They don't taste of eggs and flour...

You get the idea

Well a cake is much greater than the sum of its parts whilst ketchup comes out being worse...

In your opinion.

I don't like tomatoes or vinegar, I love ketchup.

I like eggs and milk and butter. I don't particularly like cakes.

Employers are worried by people who have "too much experience" because they are worried the new employee will quickly get board
Tony! Yours!

I'll have it!

Is "getting board" similar to "getting wood"? :winkold: :lol::P

Ketchup is just rubbish.

I love ketchup, but totally agree on the steak front.

The only sauce I find acceptable with steak is peppercorn.

People who find patterned dates really amazing and have to point them out to everyone i.e. 12/11/10, 10/10/10, 08/09/10.

Who the **** cares.

:oops:

Guilty as charged.

Â