Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Why is it people buy things they will never ever be able to control properly ?

Dogs

Now, I am a dog type person. I love my dog to bits but i know my limits. I have a beagle, hard to train (from dog home aged 7) but i managed it no problem. Right size, best breed possible for a dog you can get, no inherent disease (hips / eyes etc). So I am walking my dog off the lead (allowed if controlled) and some woman is there with a St. Bernard. She must weigh 55 KGs when wet, my dog walks past and the St. Bernard runs after my dog (to play).......the woman was still holding onto the lead as she slides on her face up the path.

Why have something you can't control, If it is not trained it could pull you under a truck ffs. She has kids to, what they gonna do with it ? (Goes for most parents and kids also)

Cars

If you see a little kid on a bike / old person and you are going slow on a side road and if safe, stop and let him cross ffs, If I do it and you do the horn thing or mouthing words in my mirror again, any of you (Dutch) I will regret my actions for a minute only.

My missus always put both HP and tomato ketchup (once opened) in the fridge. I argue that that is completely unnecessary, and that it would be fine in the cupboard.

They both have enough preservatives in them that they don't need to be in the fridge.

Â