Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Leemond, do you just work with complete morons!?

whatever gave you that idea?
Where do you work?
Direct line.

P.s. I noticed earlier on the action of volleying a girl in the jaw was referred to as "a Leemond" may I just make it clear that I have never actually done that.

Saw these two geezers fighting the other day. Bloke was getting battered but he snatched victory from the jaws of defeat by suddenly 'Leemonding' the other guy in the face.

Leemond, do you just work with complete morons!?

whatever gave you that idea?
Where do you work?
Direct line.

P.s. I noticed earlier on the action of volleying a girl in the jaw was referred to as "a Leemond" may I just make it clear that I have never actually done that.

Saw these two geezers fighting the other day. Bloke was getting battered but he snatched victory from the jaws of defeat by suddenly 'Leemonding' the other guy in the face.

8pints thought he had me but he didn't see that one coming! :thumb:

• Like 3

I've done that sort of shit whilst drunk. Once I dropped a pizza on the floor kitchen floor at about 4 o'clock in the morning when I lived at my mom and dads and I was too pissed to pick it all up so me and the dog ate it straight off the floor, then I fell asleep and woke up there at about 8am, my dad just casually stepped over me and left me sleeping when he woke up and came downstairs

Reminds me of the time I went on a bit of a wild one, got a 16 inch and took it home with me because I thought my mom and dad might want some pizza at 4am, anyway came in left the pizza in the kitchen, went down took off all my clothes, got into bed, then thought "shit, my pizza" went up ate about half of it passed out on the floor. Woke up at half 7 the next morning basically opened my eyes and remember thinking why are you watching me sleep mom? In fact she had been standing over me wondering why I was asleep balls naked on the kitchen floor.

There's a girl on my Facebook page that types "mwah" instead of "moi".

Like last night she tagged herself and her husband at Nandos and wrote "Phil and mwah having a munch"

Really annoys me.  Her use of the word 'munch' annoys me too.

• Like 1

Like last night she tagged herself and her husband at Nandos and wrote "Phil and mwah having a munch"

munch:

A low-pressure, social gathering at a restaurant or pub for people into BDSM. Particularly intended for people new to the scene who might be intimidated by a play party

Really annoys me. Her use of the word 'munch' annoys me too.

Thats a paddlin'

I wouldn't be able to resist pointing it out to her. Probably why i'm no longer on FB as I keep losing friends! 

The increasingly large number of lads (youths) who call themselves 'entrepreneurs'.

Gets on my tits when I see on their facebook or twitter bio that they are an 'entrepreneur'.

You live at home with your parents, you dont do shit but make silly songs in your bedrooms then go round town pestering people to buy your shitty CD for a fiver and that somehow makes you an 'entrepreneur'. Fack off you bellend.

• Like 2

And while I'm on: the tosspots (possibly using its original meaning) who decide to leave/abandon (it can't be called parking) their vehicles across people's driveways whilst they go to the local hostelry.

There isn't a word to fully describe the tits from BT Openreach/Festival Housing or many others who also do the same (sometimes with a vehicle on the drive).

• Like 1

And while I'm on: the tosspots (possibly using its original meaning) who decide to leave/abandon (it can't be called parking) their vehicles across people's driveways whilst they go to the local hostelry.

There isn't a word to fully describe the tits from BT Openreach/Festival Housing or many others who also do the same (sometimes with a vehicle on the drive).

This afternoon some old man parked his crappy VW something-or-other at the edge of my driveway then it looked him and some Indian lady were taking notes and checking things so I started watching them until they drove off.

Weird.

This afternoon some old man parked his crappy VW something-or-other at the edge of my driveway then it looked him and some Indian lady were taking notes and checking things so I started watching them until they drove off.

Weird.

Got an import tax and duty invoice in the post

£85 :thumb:

You're on their list, mate. :P

• Like 1

Weird.

Got an import tax and duty invoice in the post

£85 :thumb:

You're on their list, mate. :P

Of course! I didn't make the connection :lol:

Really annoys me. Her use of the word 'munch' annoys me too.

Thats a paddlin'

Not sure what this means tbh.

Â