Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

There is this woman who works with me right and she is the quietest woman in the world right, basically we've an office in a rural town in Ireland so nothing huge. We've got one massive scanner and it's hooked up to my computer, but she has no clue how to use it, despite being shown numerous times by me. She might come over to it and see its not working (for example today it was not plugged in) and she'll try pressing buttons to make it work and can't understand why it won't. Then she'll go "will you scan this for me Chris", but when she talks she sounds like a mouse dying, it's a low monotonous tone and sounds like shes in a great deal of pain. She's about 35 for crying out loud. If only Leemond was here to volley her in the jaw.

Frank Skinner is my comedy hero, along with Ricky Gervais.

Same! I'm not a massive fan of Gervais doing stand up but his podcasts are brilliant

Watched Frank Skinner on Dave last night. I was roaring. Really, really funny.

Youtube the Brum Hippodrome gig from the late 90's. Its great! I'm seeing his new show in April, can't wait. 

Getting splashed by a bus going through a puddle. Wetter than an otters pocket  :(

Racist.

I probably did smell like a polecat. I'm just glad Leemond wasn't close by otherwise i'd have had a volley in the jaw. 

• Like 1

Leemond, do you just work with complete morons!?

whatever gave you that idea?
Where do you work?

Direct line.

P.s. I noticed earlier on the action of volleying a girl in the jaw was referred to as "a Leemond" may I just make it clear that I have never actually done that.

• Like 3

What on Earth is the point of 'Pay and Display' in hospital car parks? You don't know how long you're going to left waiting for 1) the doctor 2) your prescription. And if you run over, you can't leave the waiting room unless your name is called. 

It shouldn't annoy me because they aren't that expensive but it's just stupid. Oh and that particular car park is 80 for 30 minutes and £2 for an hour. What's that all about!?

• Like 1

What on Earth is the point of 'Pay and Display' in hospital car parks? You don't know how long you're going to left waiting for 1) the doctor 2) your prescription. And if you run over, you can't leave the waiting room unless your name is called. 

It shouldn't annoy me because they aren't that expensive but it's just stupid. Oh and that particular car park is 80 for 30 minutes and £2 for an hour. What's that all about!?

money2.jpg

It's all about getting in the money. They know most will need to stay longer than 30 minutes and those that don't will opt for the £2 just to be sure. 

Edited by trekka

Just dropped my lemon cheesecake on the kitchen floor  :(  Why will this pain never end! 

Oh **** man, you have just wrecked my day by making me read that, lemon cheesecake is possibly the single greatest thing on the planet, bad times, bad times indeed

231791d1387546206t-why-thread-rage-why.p

• Like 4

The floor is reasonably clean so manged to save some of it. I did think about sitting on the kitchen floor and eating it straight from there. 

• Like 1

I've done that sort of shit whilst drunk. Once I dropped a pizza on the floor kitchen floor at about 4 o'clock in the morning when I lived at my mom and dads and I was too pissed to pick it all up so me and the dog ate it straight off the floor, then I fell asleep and woke up there at about 8am, my dad just casually stepped over me and left me sleeping when he woke up and came downstairs

Â