Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

saw Frank Skinner last night

how was he? his stand up from a few years back is on repeat on comedy central at the moment, really surprised me by how funny it is

To give him his dues, he's a brilliant stand up. 

saw Frank Skinner last night

how was he? his stand up from a few years back is on repeat on comedy central at the moment, really surprised me by how funny it is
Was good ... It's more like his radio show than him reeling off gags one after the other ... So it's more like being involved in a conversation with a funny mate ...he engages with the crowd well and you can't help but like him
Edited by tonyh29

Also, I'd argue that whilst I don't disagree that schools that only teach one kind of religion are wrong, surely you choose where your child goes?

If you'd like to send your child to be religiously indoctrinated, that is up to you. I don't see why my taxes should fund the brainwashing and so I don't believe the place for this is in state funded schools.

Feel free to send your child to Sunday school. Or Thursday school if your god is Thor.

• Like 2

I was accused of being racist today, I ran out of deodorant under my left pit today so my right pit faced the prospect of becoming rather sweaty and horrible throughout the day.

I went to the shop and bought some more on my way into work and sat down at my desk and had a quick spray to eliminate the problem.

I mentioned the troublesome start to the day and said 'if I don't put any deodorant on then I'll end up smelling like a polecat by the end of the day, a member of my team jumped up and said YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, THATS RACIST

I explained that a polecat is not a cat that is owned by a polish family but an actual animal

I am pretty sure this little fellow wouldn't be calling the PC brigade at the comparison

Mrs_Polecat.jpg

• Like 2

Working with morons is part of life. Without turning it political, it frightens me just how much this idea that all of life's problems are to blame on benefit claimants and the poor, is starting to get stuck in people's heads. A women from down the office came around doing a raffle to raise money for a local food bank. I over heard a girl over the way from me saying, she didn't want to buy a ticket, because she didn't want her hard earned money going on "scum bags scrounging food". It was all I could do, to stop myself "doing a leemond" on her and kicking her ignorant face off!

• Like 1

Â